3AM is confirmed

ddnichols7

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Just found out today I may not have to stay up to pre order mine. I have a good friend at a vzw store and she said she has a list of friends she will be pre ordering for. Said she would call this weekend to give us the details......Curious to see what she has to say

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Just found out today I may not have to stay up to pre order mine. I have a good friend at a vzw store and she said she has a list of friends she will be pre ordering for. Said she would call this weekend to give us the details......Curious to see what she has to say

I thought about asking my friend to do that but I'm not going to for two reasons. First of all, I don't know if they're (they being Verizon store employees) allowed to do that I wouldn't want to get her in trouble. Secondly, I'm the only person I trust with something this important to me (yes, it's that important to me). I know I'm not going to forget or order the wrong one, so I'll be doing it myself. :)

Andre G

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
You guys are no fun. I'm breaking out the movies, candy, Soda and staying up like a kid on Christmas morning! xD

Thats funny that may be the best way to go... ill probably just play video games until 2:30 i say 2:30 cause it gives me enough time to get my laptop on and log into my account

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I am debating between staying up until 3 or just setting my alarm for 2:45 as well...tough decision.

What if you unintentionally turn the alarm off or the power surges momentarily and resets the alarm clock?!:eek: DO NOT SLEEP!!! Besides, sleep is for the weak, us real men will be toughing it out all night. Yes, that's in stark contrast to my previous reply where I stated 2:45 wakeup but, that was just to lure all you girly men out into the open! :p

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
What if you unintentionally turn the alarm off or the power surges momentarily and resets the alarm clock?!:eek: DO NOT SLEEP!!! Besides, sleep is for the weak, us real men will be toughing it out all night. Yes, that's in stark contrast to my previous reply where I stated 2:45 wakeup but, that was just to lure all you girly men out into the open! :p

Pa-lease. I was the first one to even mention staying up until 3 and not just "getting up 15 minuets before". Though I suppose imitation is the greatest from of flattery.

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Pa-lease. I was the first one to even mention staying up until 3 and not just "getting up 15 minuets before". Though I suppose imitation is the greatest from of flattery.

The thickness of the sarcasm in these threads today is stifling!

Last edited:

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site

Lol, I guess I'm in the girly man crowd... I work 10 hour days wed and thurs.. I'll sleep for a few hours when I get home from work, wake up for the pre-order, then go back to sleep until I have to go in to work, a few hours later. :eek:

Raidboss

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I know that we will be able to pre-order at 3. But everything seems to be pointing to be only upgrade on the pre-order date. I want to know if we will be able to pre-order it for full retail. I mean apples and verizons site both have upgrade checkers on their site, so it seems that because full retail prices are not out yet(even thou they should be the same at AT&T) it seems to be alluding to a upgrade only on the 3rd,.

So my question is. If I want to save my upgrade for July time, will I be able to "pre-order" for full retail?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I know that we will be able to pre-order at 3. But everything seems to be pointing to be only upgrade on the pre-order date. I want to know if we will be able to pre-order it for full retail. I mean apples and verizons site both have upgrade checkers on their site, so it seems that because full retail prices are not out yet(even thou they should be the same at AT&T) it seems to be alluding to a upgrade only on the 3rd,.

So my question is. If I want to save my upgrade for July time, will I be able to "pre-order" for full retail?

Yes, you can pre-order at full retail. You go through the upgrade process as you would as if you had an upgrade and it will simply charge you full retail. To see an example of this, login to your account via MyVerizon and try to upgrade your line that doesn't have an upgrade. It will simply inform you that you haven't an upgrade but will still let you proceed with the upgrade process.

Reactions: Raidboss

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

Full retail is out. It is $649 for 16GB and $749 for 32GB ($50 more than the AT&T version)

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Haha wow...very valid point. That would be terrible if I missed the pre order!

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Full retail is out. It is $649 for 16GB and $749 for 32GB ($50 more than the AT&T version)

I will be paying full retail as well..I am debating whether I should pre order from VZ website or Apple's (Apple is charging $50 less). What are all of you who are paying full retail going to do?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

I will be paying full retail as well..I am debating whether I should pre order from VZ website or Apple's (Apple is charging $50 less). What are all of you who are paying full retail going to do?

I thought the prices were $599 and $699, that sucks that it's $50 more. Oh well. I don't know how Apple is handling the pre-ordering process though, so I guess I'll just pay extra and order from Verizon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR