What if you unintentionally turn the alarm off or the power surges momentarily and resets the alarm clock?! DO NOT SLEEP!!! Besides, sleep is for the weak, us real men will be toughing it out all night. Yes, that's in stark contrast to my previous reply where I stated 2:45 wakeup but, that was just to lure all you girly men out into the open!
    Pa-lease. I was the first one to even mention staying up until 3 and not just "getting up 15 minuets before". Though I suppose imitation is the greatest from of flattery.
    01-29-2011 03:39 PM
    Pa-lease. I was the first one to even mention staying up until 3 and not just "getting up 15 minuets before". Though I suppose imitation is the greatest from of flattery.
    The thickness of the sarcasm in these threads today is stifling!
    Last edited by Hangfire; 01-29-2011 at 03:53 PM.
    01-29-2011 03:50 PM
    Lol, I guess I'm in the girly man crowd... I work 10 hour days wed and thurs.. I'll sleep for a few hours when I get home from work, wake up for the pre-order, then go back to sleep until I have to go in to work, a few hours later.
    01-29-2011 03:51 PM
    The thickness of the sarcasm in these threads today is stifling!
    Isn't it great?
    01-29-2011 04:32 PM
    I know that we will be able to pre-order at 3. But everything seems to be pointing to be only upgrade on the pre-order date. I want to know if we will be able to pre-order it for full retail. I mean apples and verizons site both have upgrade checkers on their site, so it seems that because full retail prices are not out yet(even thou they should be the same at AT&T) it seems to be alluding to a upgrade only on the 3rd,.

So my question is. If I want to save my upgrade for July time, will I be able to "pre-order" for full retail?
    01-29-2011 07:00 PM
    I know that we will be able to pre-order at 3. But everything seems to be pointing to be only upgrade on the pre-order date. I want to know if we will be able to pre-order it for full retail. I mean apples and verizons site both have upgrade checkers on their site, so it seems that because full retail prices are not out yet(even thou they should be the same at AT&T) it seems to be alluding to a upgrade only on the 3rd,.

So my question is. If I want to save my upgrade for July time, will I be able to "pre-order" for full retail?
    Yes, you can pre-order at full retail. You go through the upgrade process as you would as if you had an upgrade and it will simply charge you full retail. To see an example of this, login to your account via MyVerizon and try to upgrade your line that doesn't have an upgrade. It will simply inform you that you haven't an upgrade but will still let you proceed with the upgrade process.
    Raidboss likes this.
    01-29-2011 07:43 PM

Full retail is out. It is $649 for 16GB and $749 for 32GB ($50 more than the AT&T version)
    01-29-2011 09:15 PM
    What if you unintentionally turn the alarm off or the power surges momentarily and resets the alarm clock?! DO NOT SLEEP!!! Besides, sleep is for the weak, us real men will be toughing it out all night. Yes, that's in stark contrast to my previous reply where I stated 2:45 wakeup but, that was just to lure all you girly men out into the open!
    Haha wow...very valid point. That would be terrible if I missed the pre order!
    01-29-2011 09:20 PM
    Full retail is out. It is $649 for 16GB and $749 for 32GB ($50 more than the AT&T version)
    I will be paying full retail as well..I am debating whether I should pre order from VZ website or Apple's (Apple is charging $50 less). What are all of you who are paying full retail going to do?
    01-29-2011 09:24 PM
    I will be paying full retail as well..I am debating whether I should pre order from VZ website or Apple's (Apple is charging $50 less). What are all of you who are paying full retail going to do?
    I thought the prices were $599 and $699, that sucks that it's $50 more. Oh well. I don't know how Apple is handling the pre-ordering process though, so I guess I'll just pay extra and order from Verizon.
    01-29-2011 10:16 PM
    I thought the prices were $599 and $699, that sucks that it's $50 more. Oh well. I don't know how Apple is handling the pre-ordering process though, so I guess I'll just pay extra and order from Verizon.
    Not sure apple.com is doing pre-orders. In any event, even today, with the AT&T iPhone, apple.com doesn't allow you to pay full retail, you have to physically go to an Apple Store to do so (Or AT&T store).
    01-29-2011 11:00 PM
    Not sure apple.com is doing pre-orders. In any event, even today, with the AT&T iPhone, apple.com doesn't allow you to pay full retail, you have to physically go to an Apple Store to do so (Or AT&T store).
    Hmm. I guess we're stuck with Verizon then.
    01-30-2011 10:51 AM
    The price is $599 and $699 i dont know where he got $649 and $749 from unless he added on his own tax.... but you r correct it is $599 and $699
    01-30-2011 10:57 AM
    The price is $599 and $699 i dont know where he got $649 and $749 from unless he added on his own tax.... but you r correct it is $599 and $699
    The VerizonWireless FAQ:

"iPhone 4 will also be available for purchase at full retail price - $649.99 for the 16GB model, and $749.99 for the 32GB model."
    01-30-2011 12:11 PM
    The VerizonWireless FAQ:

"iPhone 4 will also be available for purchase at full retail price - $649.99 for the 16GB model, and $749.99 for the 32GB model."
    Yeah see now if you made it clear thats full retail not if your upgrading
    01-30-2011 12:21 PM
    Yeah see now if you made it clear thats full retail not if your upgrading
    What? That is the full retail price. If you are upgrading/adding a new line/ a new customer the prices are $199/$299.
    01-30-2011 12:52 PM
    What? That is the full retail price. If you are upgrading/adding a new line/ a new customer the prices are $199/$299.
    read what i wrote u would understand
    01-31-2011 12:01 AM
    I just find it funny it's happening at 3am.
    01-31-2011 12:29 PM
    I just find it funny it's happening at 3am.
    Yeah that is a weird time maybe they figure if they push it back to that time their site wont get as bombarded and be able to handle all of the traffic
    01-31-2011 12:35 PM
    Yeah that is a weird time maybe they figure if they push it back to that time their site wont get as bombarded and be able to handle all of the traffic
    It is a normal time. For West Coast (where Apple is located) folks. Geeze, we East-Coasters have to deal with ONE launch in PST instead of EST and we are all freaking. XD
    01-31-2011 12:36 PM
    What's PST? LOL
    01-31-2011 12:54 PM
    What's PST? LOL
    Pacific Standard Time. EST is Eastern Standard Time.
    01-31-2011 12:56 PM
    What's PST? LOL
    I hope that is a joke.....
    shipwrestler125 likes this.
    01-31-2011 02:06 PM
    I calle dto day to ask a question about my current plan. I told the rep was was ordering the Iphone on Thursday - she still tried to sell me a new Blackberry.....
    01-31-2011 02:07 PM
    I calle dto day to ask a question about my current plan. I told the rep was was ordering the Iphone on Thursday - she still tried to sell me a new Blackberry.....
    Really??? They haven't tried to sell me or anyone I know a Blackberry since the Droid launched November 2009

I wonder if Blackberry is offering reps a little extra please remember we still exist bonus to the reps.
    01-31-2011 03:08 PM
80 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD