History tells me that with pre-orders, they typically will ship to arrive on store release date. I've not seen anything official that would make me think otherwise.
    a couple of my friends have at&t and the iphone 4 they told me when they did the pre-orders they got there phones 2 days before official launch day.. so you never know what happens
    01-28-2011 06:42 PM
    a couple of my friends have at&t and the iphone 4 they told me when they did the pre-orders they got there phones 2 days before official launch day.. so you never know what happens
    I agree, past precedent means absolutely ZERO when it comes to this device. This is not your typical Verizon launch. No Verizon bloatware, Apple got everything they wanted, this time could be different from all others.
    01-28-2011 06:46 PM
    I agree, past precedent means absolutely ZERO when it comes to this device. This is not your typical Verizon launch. No Verizon bloatware, Apple got everything they wanted, this time could be different from all others.
    This. This is a big plus. Verizon knows how to make some crap, so I'm glad Apple told them NO!
    01-28-2011 07:23 PM
    3 am is hard to do i really dont know why they didnt do it for 12:01... its crazy how alot of people will be up for it though
    01-28-2011 07:30 PM
    3 am is hard to do i really dont know why they didnt do it for 12:01... its crazy how alot of people will be up for it though
    They did. Let's not forget about that far away land know as the West Coast. They get at 12AM.
    01-28-2011 07:57 PM
    They did. Let's not forget about that far away land know as the West Coast. They get at 12AM.
    they got it good i should of lived on the west coast cause 3 am on da east coast im already knocked out looks like ill be watching tv and sitting by my laptop hoping to keep my eyes open
    01-28-2011 08:18 PM
    I am a recent College Grad. 3AM is like mid-day!
    01-28-2011 08:27 PM
    Am I the only one with the plan of setting my alarm at 2:55am, get up, order the iPhone, back to ZZZZ?

It will be only a dream.....
    01-28-2011 08:37 PM
    @kilofox

That will be my plan as well
    01-28-2011 08:41 PM
    No, you are not. Except my alarm will be set for 2:45 as I want to make sure to have enough time to log in to my account and have the refresh button ready.
    01-28-2011 08:42 PM
    lmao my girl told me set the alarm for 2:30... at 3:00 i dont know how the verizon website is going to hold up with so much people trying to pre-order
    01-28-2011 08:46 PM
    No, you are not. Except my alarm will be set for 2:45 as I want to make sure to have enough time to log in to my account and have the refresh button ready.
    Looks like I will be setting my alarm at 2:44 then.
    01-28-2011 08:47 PM
    Not much at all. They need your ID to verify you are who you say, and they need either the last 4 of the social security number of the account holder, or the password if the account has one set up on it.
    I've never been asked to show ID, only for my name and the account password. I'm not asked for anything anymore though because everyone in the store knows who I am.

Exactly. They did it according to Cupertino time.

That's my plan as well. Both for the reason you stated and in case they get started a few minutes early.
    01-28-2011 08:53 PM
    This. This is a big plus. Verizon knows how to make some crap, so I'm glad Apple told them NO!
    You can get them (or will be able to) in the App Store, if you want....

...ok, done laughing? I wonder how many people will actually download the Verizon bloatware?

Am I the only one with the plan of setting my alarm at 2:55am, get up, order the iPhone, back to ZZZZ?

It will be only a dream.....
    I'll do 2:30-2:45 or so....
    01-28-2011 09:24 PM
    You guys are no fun. I'm breaking out the movies, candy, Soda and staying up like a kid on Christmas morning! xD
    01-28-2011 09:47 PM
    Just found out today I may not have to stay up to pre order mine. I have a good friend at a vzw store and she said she has a list of friends she will be pre ordering for. Said she would call this weekend to give us the details......Curious to see what she has to say
    01-28-2011 10:01 PM
    Just found out today I may not have to stay up to pre order mine. I have a good friend at a vzw store and she said she has a list of friends she will be pre ordering for. Said she would call this weekend to give us the details......Curious to see what she has to say
    I thought about asking my friend to do that but I'm not going to for two reasons. First of all, I don't know if they're (they being Verizon store employees) allowed to do that I wouldn't want to get her in trouble. Secondly, I'm the only person I trust with something this important to me (yes, it's that important to me). I know I'm not going to forget or order the wrong one, so I'll be doing it myself.
    01-28-2011 10:09 PM
    Looks like I will be setting my alarm at 2:44 then.
    Touch mon frre!
    01-28-2011 10:32 PM
    I just got my e-mail. It is all over but the waiting, and the information about the shipping, now.
    01-28-2011 11:11 PM
    I just got my e-mail. It is all over but the waiting, and the information about the shipping, now.
    Dont forget about the confirmation on whether it will be offered on a 1-year contract or not.

That is a very big factor for me.
    01-28-2011 11:16 PM
    You guys are no fun. I'm breaking out the movies, candy, Soda and staying up like a kid on Christmas morning! xD
    Thats funny that may be the best way to go... ill probably just play video games until 2:30 i say 2:30 cause it gives me enough time to get my laptop on and log into my account
    01-29-2011 08:44 AM
    At least I can sleep for a few hours! Lol
    01-29-2011 09:03 AM
    Why does it always happen on a work night lol.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk
    01-29-2011 09:13 AM
    I am debating between staying up until 3 or just setting my alarm for 2:45 as well...tough decision.
    01-29-2011 03:02 PM
    I am debating between staying up until 3 or just setting my alarm for 2:45 as well...tough decision.
    What if you unintentionally turn the alarm off or the power surges momentarily and resets the alarm clock?! DO NOT SLEEP!!! Besides, sleep is for the weak, us real men will be toughing it out all night. Yes, that's in stark contrast to my previous reply where I stated 2:45 wakeup but, that was just to lure all you girly men out into the open!
    01-29-2011 03:30 PM
80 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD