Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I Know Many People Selling There Old Phones To Gazelle For The New Vzw Iphone, But Have Anyone Done This Before?

Are They Loyal And Will Actually Send Your Money To You?
Also How Long Does It Take?

soccerzach

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have used them multiple times and haven't had a single problem. The whole process takes about a month because they check the phone and compare the conditions.

WyckedAnkh

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
That is a great site! I recently sold some things and if you choose a check, it will take a few days but you can also choose either an amazon gift card or paypal I think.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think they are loyal. According to the BBB they have been around since 4/2007

https://www.bbb.org/boston/business...s/gazelle-in-boston-ma-100835/#bbbonlineclick

How long to receive funds... I'll know in 2-3 weeks. :)

That only means they been accredited by the BBB since 2007. That doesn't always mean thats when they started. According to their about us page, they have been around since 2006.

while they may have an A, they do have some issues

gazelle complaints - Google Search

I personally would rather have control over what I sell, rather have someone else sell it for the price they want (and sometimes cheat you)

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
^^^^^ the only choice for me is Fleabay... which rapes you coming, going and paying. Gazelle offered me a decent price that equals what I see on eBay now minus the fees.

Additionally their offer is good for 30 days, which I my case gives me until the 26th of Feb to have it in their hands. I dont have a backup smartphone, so this give me the time I need, and protects me from the glut of used Droids hitting the market, thus driving down prices. It will be a buyers market for sure IMO.

slumpey326

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
if I have them send me a box/shipping label am I in a binding contract to have me ship my phone back to them or can I cancel/not send it anymore if I dont want to.

Last edited:

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I used them multiple times and the payment does take awhile to get to you it would probably be easier and you make more money selling on craigslist or something

Gee-Air-Mo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I have used Gazelle for the past 2 years to sell iPhones, Macbook Pro's, iMacs, Cameras and the result was always the same....GREAT!

My experience is usually 2 weeks to get everything taken care of. From the time you send the box to them to the time you get the check in your mailbox is roughly about 2 weeks. Although, last summer when I sold my family's old iPhone 3GS to them (5 of them), it did take almost a month to get my check. Guess with the fact that they were so busy at that time with the iPhone 4 releasing and having so many iPhones to check out from those customers, it makes sense!

My last transaction with them was just over 10 days. They are great!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73