What Phones Are You Leaving From && Company

mlfgc

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
WHA? u mean... I can FINALLY leave my crap-storm 2 for a 32gb iphone? peace.

ps i went thru 4 storm 1s and on my 3rd storm 2 -_-

sunnyday2day

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys new here......Excited about the iphone.....so I am saying bye bye to the Blackberry world. Selling my V Bold 9650 for a new shinny Iphone.

beto89

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
My sister and I are leaving the Droid X and Droid Incredible for the 32 gig iphones. Not selling them though, good to have backup phones.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm leaving my blackberry behind...:( But I'm really excited about the iphone. Blackberry has crap for technology.

debo6052

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
leaving lg voyager titanium with a non working touch screen for iphone 32GB. This will be my first smart phone. I've been waiting years for the iphone. I love all things apple :)

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
What was it about the Droid X that has people not being able to wait for the iphone? I've heard pretty decent things about the X.

I had a Droid X and I'll admit that it was a great phone. I got rid of it because I felt that it was just too big to comfortably keep in my pocket (no, I don't wear skinny boy jeans). I'm not the type to watch movies on my phone so I don't need a HUGE screen plus the Android OS can be somewhat laggy sometimes.

Mister869

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Leaving my Droid X. I have nothing bad to say about the X, it truly is a great, powerful phone. I just want the iPhone, so I'm getting the 32gb iPhone 4 now. And in July when the iPhone 5 is released I will get that and give the 4 to my wife, who is currently rocking the Palm Pre Plus.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods