Droid Pro to 32GB. I have my Gazelle offer for the DP locked-in and will ship to them after I get my iPhone.

Do Gazelle Really Send You Your Money, Can You Trust Them For Sure?
    01-28-2011 03:16 PM
    Do Gazelle Really Send You Your Money, Can You Trust Them For Sure?
    I have not heard otherwise... but I have no personal experience. I am going to give them a try.
    01-28-2011 03:20 PM
    Leaving Sprint and the HTC EVO. No gripes about Sprint or the EVO. Just gotta get the best phone on the best carrier. I wasn't content with AT&T service and I wasn't going to continue to pay VZW the higher rates to use devices that I really didn't want. Which is why I was only Sprint. But now, I'm perfectly fine with paying VZW the prices for the iPhone.
    01-28-2011 03:38 PM
    I have not heard otherwise... but I have no personal experience. I am going to give them a try.
    Okay Let Me Know How It Goes
    01-28-2011 03:45 PM
    I am going to run over my blackberry storm2 with my car after I get the 16GB iphone 4. I hate the storm. It is perhaps the most poorly designed blackberry.
    01-28-2011 03:47 PM
    I am going to run over my blackberry storm2 with my car after I get the 16GB iphone 4. I hate the storm. It is perhaps the most poorly designed blackberry.
    Omg Yesss Me Too
    01-28-2011 03:50 PM
    Two questions for you. Do you tend to pay full retail? And do you think you will get every new iPhone or, like I think I will be, finally enjoy what I have and won't be looking for the next big thing (at least until the 20 month mark )? Because I played with a few driods, asked family with them, but ultimately went with the palm pre plus because it was the most Apple-like (same vendor for software/hardware). But it never quite lived up to the anticipation or quality of my iPod touch/iOS. LOVED it the first 3 months, until the darn thing started literally burning a hole in my pocket. Then, one day, no 3G, no Wifi. I could watch the battery drop % like a count down, then couldn't even make calls. Got a replacement, but then it happened again, and now I have a fairly new one, no scratches or anything, that it isn't happening to. But now I've soured on it. 1/11/11 @ 11:11 AM didn't help matters.
    I've never paid full retail. I'm always on a plan that either has provided me with an annual upgrade or I have enough lines where one of them is due for an upgrade when I want it. I don't always get the phone the day it comes, but I had an update come to one of my phones on 1/6, right around the time the WSJ "confirmed" iPhone would come to Verizon and be announced on 1/11.

I'm not sure if I plan on getting every new iPhone. I guess it depends on how much different the next generation differs from this one. If it has LTE, then it almost becomes a definite.
    01-28-2011 03:57 PM
    Omg Yesss Me Too
    I really want to throw this phone against the wall. I have the known issue when I click the screen I get multiple clicks at once which makes typing next to impossible. I tried changing the settings for the click screen and even downgrading my OS, nothing has helped. My screen is cracked but it was doing this before I dropped my phone. Gazelle and VZW are really willing to give me $12-$16 for it, but I would rather just destroy it even more. Maybe I should throw the storm into a blender, but I am worried about damaging the blender blades.
    01-28-2011 04:00 PM
    I am also dumping a VZW Blackberry Storm 2 for a 32GB iPhone. The Blackberry OS is lame and there are hardly any good apps available for it. I have wanted an iPhone since they first came out but there was no AT&T in my area and I didn't want to switch to their crappy service anyway.
    01-28-2011 04:58 PM
    I'm moving from a Verizon LG Dare to a 32gb iPhone. This is going to be the first smartphone I've ever had, so i'm definitely looking forward to it.
    01-28-2011 05:33 PM
    I really want to throw this phone against the wall. I have the known issue when I click the screen I get multiple clicks at once which makes typing next to impossible. I tried changing the settings for the click screen and even downgrading my OS, nothing has helped. My screen is cracked but it was doing this before I dropped my phone. Gazelle and VZW are really willing to give me $12-$16 for it, but I would rather just destroy it even more. Maybe I should throw the storm into a blender, but I am worried about damaging the blender blades.
    Don't even get me started on breaking your phone:

My Samsung Rogue (Feature, non-smartphone) is horrible. When I don't use it, i.e. it is in standby, the battery life is at MOST one day. If I make 1 phone call you can forget making it past 9PM. The "hold/lock" switch is so badly designed that I've pocket-navigated to things that I didn't even know the phone did. It freezes if you LOOK at it the wrong way. The browser is garbage and the touch screen is unresponsive. This phone is LESS than 1 year old! How can it be this bad!? If I didn't need to keep it for the 2nd line I would blast it with my skeet-shooting shotgun. Amen!
    01-28-2011 05:40 PM
    Ha Ha come on Storm 2 owners...we should gather them up and have a group demolition of these crap phones! The double click thing has hit me many times along with a host of other issues. I cant wait to break the crap outa this P.O.S.
    01-28-2011 06:19 PM
    i'm ditching my pre plus...haven't really had any problems with it but it is getting to the point where typing on it is about useless.
    01-28-2011 06:19 PM
    Dropping my EvTouch and picking up a 32GB iPhone 4.
    01-28-2011 06:33 PM
    Env Touch ---> 16GB iPhone. I actually had an OG Droid for about 2 weeks, got it the day it came out, returned it and got the Env, that should tell you how aggravated and disappointed I was with the Android OS.
    01-28-2011 06:38 PM
    my bb storm first gen.. man i hate this phone now when it came out i loved it now its like wtf.. it freezes so badly i cant hardly do what i want because it freezes... but im going to the 16gb iphone there is no need for the 32gb in my eyes
    01-28-2011 07:49 PM
    I Am Leaving My Verizon Blackberr Storm 2 For A 32gb Iphone.
    ^^ Same ^^
    01-28-2011 08:15 PM
    I've got an EVO and the wife has a BB 8530 both with Sprint. The wife will be getting a 16GB iPhone 4 and I'm picking up a used Droid 1 to get by until summer and I'll get an iPhone 5.
    01-28-2011 09:20 PM
    BB Storm 2 to 32gb IP
    01-28-2011 10:02 PM
    I've got an EVO and the wife has a BB 8530 both with Sprint. The wife will be getting a 16GB iPhone 4 and I'm picking up a used Droid 1 to get by until summer and I'll get an iPhone 5.
    This is off topic but are you the same boomhower from SprintUsers? My username over there is just Jake.
    01-28-2011 10:11 PM
    I'm leaving my almost 5 year old LG VX8300.
    01-28-2011 10:37 PM
    BB9650....bye bye!!!!! ima miss u BBM, but i gotta go
    01-28-2011 11:06 PM
    This is off topic but are you the same boomhower from SprintUsers? My username over there is just Jake.
    One in the same.
    01-29-2011 10:11 AM
    Leaving my BB Bold 9650 for a 32g iPhone. Can't wait...goodbye bbm friends, get an iphone so we can facetime.
    01-29-2011 02:13 PM
    Leaving my BB Bold 9650 for a 32g iPhone. Can't wait...goodbye bbm friends, get an iphone so we can facetime.
    I'm really looking forward to Facetime as well.

And I don't know if you did it on purpose, if you did then just ignore this, but "Incredible" is spelled wrong in your signature.
    01-29-2011 03:23 PM
163 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD