So I am going to go ahead and by a skin for my new iPhone so when the phone arrives I have it to protect it from scratches so I can sell it in a few months... I am only looking at skins to protect the finish of the device. Who makes the best skin, skin-it, bse, zagg or someone else?
    01-28-2011 08:44 AM
    I have had a Ghost Armor skin (front/back) on my AT&T iPhone since day one. I love it... protects the phone screen/back, but doesn't interfere with touch screen function... I'd recommend it highly... I think I paid something like $20 installed at BestBuy.
    01-28-2011 08:51 AM
    Shield Skin, Wrapsol, both good. I just ordered some BSE to try next. While I hate the wet application, they go on much better than the self-stick.
    01-28-2011 10:52 AM
    I'm either going with Power Support or BSE..... any suggestions either way?
    01-28-2011 10:37 PM
    To be completely honest, the best I've experienced to date is the one that came on my Env Touch, I've never taken it off, put a bodyglove case on it, and it still doesn't have a scratch of any kind and is as slick as snot.
    Last edited by Hangfire; 01-29-2011 at 04:17 PM.
    01-29-2011 04:14 PM
    Invisashield i have it on my BB and Ipod touch
    01-29-2011 06:08 PM
    I have used wrapasol on my iPad and while initially shocked, after you wait the full 24 hours it turned out ok.
    01-29-2011 07:52 PM
    Best Skins Ever would be my pick. I also like Invisible Shield because for some reason, I like the orange peel effect. I wouldn't recommend it to everyone though, because most people don't like that.
    01-29-2011 08:15 PM
    I've used Ghost Armor on many previous devices, but used Invisible Shield on my iPad and ordered an Invisible Shield for my iPhone because Ghost Armor's site didn't display correctly on my iPad. How's that for a reason?

I find all are easy to install, but take a lot of patience and liberal use of the fluid.
    01-29-2011 08:28 PM
    I have tried:

invisible shield...to sticky feel for me.
    Wrapsol...pain to install (dry), but effective (kind of thick)
    Casemate...don't bother (cheap)
    Power Support...easy to install, very good anti-glare!

Next up...SGP?
    I hear mixed reviews on them, but they make a good range of skins for the iPhone.
    01-30-2011 03:57 AM
    Right now I have a Shield Skin on the front and a BSE on the back. Both go on wet (I'm getting better with those). The feel of the Shield Skin is still the best, so definitely the best for the front. But it is a fingerprint magnet. The BSE isn't showing fingerprints, but doesn't feel as good as the Shield Skin.
    01-30-2011 10:58 AM
    I have used wrapasol on my iPad and while initially shocked, after you wait the full 24 hours it turned out ok.

shocked by what ? I am new to skins.
    10-15-2011 06:35 PM
    I have tried:

invisible shield...to sticky feel for me.
    Wrapsol...pain to install (dry), but effective (kind of thick)
    Casemate...don't bother (cheap)
    Power Support...easy to install, very good anti-glare!

Next up...SGP?
    I hear mixed reviews on them, but they make a good range of skins for the iPhone.
    SGP , just screen protection on my droid x for two years and love it.
    10-15-2011 06:38 PM
    Next up...SGP?
    I absolutely love the carbon fiber (textured) skin for iPhone and iPad by SGP. It's really only a backing skin--doesnt cover the edges--but it's super thin and feels/looks great. Gives an elegant appearance. People are constantly asking me about it.

When I need a little more rugged protection I use the free bumper or the mophie juice pack.
    10-15-2011 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD