Anyone got an official update yet?

jb1dsl

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I have seen threads across the board that said it would be 12:01am eastern on the third and now 3:00am eastern on the the third for presales. Did someone get an email saying a set time yet?

thx

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Beyond that e-mail about the corporate customers that was discussed a few days ago, no. Sucks that they told us we would get the info a week prior and we didn't. :/

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes it was.

It is also where a quick Google search for "Verizon iphone preorder" will list news results from various sites stating that as fact when it was only an e-mail given to MacRuors about Corporate accounts. =/

Either way, wee need an official word pretty soon.

drj400m

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
I have signed up for these type of emails before from Verizon (Blackberry Storm, Incredible) and have never received an email! I think the sign up is just to gauge interest. I hope we see an email, but don't hold your breath.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I have signed up for these type of emails before from Verizon (Blackberry Storm, Incredible) and have never received an email! I think the sign up is just to gauge interest. I hope we see an email, but don't hold your breath.

Perhaps that shows too much interest then. *gulp* o_O

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site

This is actually one of my biggest complaints about Verizon. I LOVE the service, but when I sign up for e-mail updates, I actually WANT to hear updates and the latest news, not just when my bill is due.

Normally we complain we get too much junk e-mail. I don't think I could hear enough about the latest Verizon news!!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have seen threads across the board that said it would be 12:01am eastern on the third and now 3:00am eastern on the the third for presales. Did someone get an email saying a set time yet?

thx

Its for sale at 12am PST and 3am EST

Andre G

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Until you hear otherwise directly from Verizon - it will ship to arrive to you on the 10th. That has been Verizon's past practice with pre-order shipping. :)

Question.... every thread that i have seen you reply to you seem to TRY and put people in there place, you think you know everything like your a verizon rep or something you dont know nothing... you never know what can happen, you may be right, i may be wrong but either way stop putting the past in play this is verizon and apple not at&t and apple you never know what they gonna do

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Question.... every thread that i have seen you reply to you seem to TRY and put people in there place, you think you know everything like your a verizon rep or something you dont know nothing... you never know what can happen, you may be right, i may be wrong but either way stop putting the past in play this is verizon and apple not at&t and apple you never know what they gonna do

I don't see any question - just a statement of ire.

I'm just stating what I know based on past experience, observation, and input from others who've pre-orderd from Verizon in the past. Past behavior is an excellent predictor of future behavior absent any concrete evidence to the contrary.

Feel free to ignore.

Andre G

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't see any question - just a statement of ire.

I'm just stating what I know based on past experience, observation, and input from others who've pre-orderd from Verizon in the past. Past behavior is an excellent predictor of future behavior absent any concrete evidence to the contrary.

Feel free to ignore.

What you wrote made no sense! Make things clear with at&t shipping out the iphone 4 many people got there's two days before official launch day... so if you really going to search for evidence do so!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox