How long....

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
How long do I need to wait after purchasing my iPhone 4 to be able to sell it? Also, does anyone have a couple of mint 9700 they want to trade plus cash for 2-2 month old iPhone 4s in mint condition? Thanks. iPhone is awesome just bb works better for me:)

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Yep, you can sell them right away they belong to you. I think it would be more lucrative if you sell those iPhone 4's and then use the cash to buy some blackberries.

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I know but i though it would help us both out if there were some 9700 guys who are looking fOr an iPhone :) both options are onthe table. Thanks

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Very few "9700 guys" here that haven't already switched... jsntrenkler is right... much more lucrative to sell your iPhones for cash and then buy what you want...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
interesting... i'm afraid maybe you haven't given the iP4 long enough to maybe suit your needs..

when you say the BB works "better", what exactly do you mean?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
He did say "worked better for me"...perhaps he doesn't need a phone with as many features as an iPhone. Or perhaps he's addicted to email and needs his phone to only do one thing well...

Reactions: Cleveland

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
yeah, you're probably right. i thought this might be one of those:

"i used to have a BB-bought and iphone-cant type on the keyboard-miss the status light-bb is more email friendly" threads

Reactions: Cleveland

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
He did say "worked better for me"...perhaps he doesn't need a phone with as many features as an iPhone. Or perhaps he's addicted to email and needs his phone to only do one thing well...

yeah, you're probably right. i thought this might be one of those:

"i used to have a BB-bought and iphone-cant type on the keyboard-miss the status light-bb is more email friendly" threads

or it could've been "how long does it take your bb to reboot after a battery pull, iPhone you can't do a batt pull" threads lol

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
hahaha, i remember when i had my BB's, i would do a battery pull at least once a day

took forever to reboot too

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I bought 2 iPhones 4's on release day. I sold one the next day on Craigslist. You can sell it whenever you want. You signed a contract for it so you choose what you want to do with it

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
The iPhone is a amazing device. It kills bb on the media side for sure. But as for My needs, bb suits me better I might just get an Itouch for my media needs. Not bashing iPhone at all. I really like it. Only bb I had a bad experience with was the storm. I'm a bb guy at heart I guess:).

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
:eek: does this mean you no longer are a BB user?

I kicked BB to the Curb last May until I bought a Torch in Dec. It was a piece of crap. I returned it on day 30. I will buy a Atrix once that comes out to go along with my i4. I like having 2 devices

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I kicked BB to the Curb last May until I bought a Torch in Dec. It was a piece of crap. I returned it on day 30. I will buy a Atrix once that comes out to go along with my i4. I like having 2 devices

yeah, i left when the 9700 was the "thing" haha

soooo you're no longer a mod at crackberry either i take it..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner