New info?

rich13er

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone Pre-Orders to Start at 3am ET on February 3rd, Offering AT&T iPhone Trade Ins - Mac Rumors

According to the email we've received, Verizon will begin pre-order sales at 3am Eastern on February 3rd.
- Make sure you have your My Verizon self-serve account set-up online. Orders can only be placed through your my Verizon account. You can register/setup your account at... myaccount.verizonwireless.com

- On February 3rd at 3am EST, Verizon Wireless will allow our current customers to order upgrades or new lines to their accounts through your My Verizon online account (make sure you have registered before the 3rd).

The email also indicates that the pre-sale inventory is limited, so when that inventory is depleted, customers will have to wait until the February 10th public launch date.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I hate this "Will be limited" stuff. I certainly do not want to wait up until 3AM, click "Place Order" right at that instant and get "Sorry, sold out, come in on the 10th". I had that crap happen for Black Friday on Amazon.com, so I am VERY weary of stuff like this. =(

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey Y'all...

Hate to break it to everybody... but this is not for consumers.

Here's the first paragraph of the MacRumors story from the link at the top:
Verizon has begun sending out information to corporate customers with more details about their iPhone launch. Verizon is offering existing customers a chance to buy the Verizon iPhone on February 3rd, a week before the general public.

Note the reference to corporate customers - the website mentioned later in the article is NOT the consumer 'MyVerizon' site.

Last edited:

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey Y'all...

Note the reference to corporate customers - the website mentioned later in the article is NOT the consumer 'MyVerizon' site.

Notice how it says to existing customers and not corporate?

You really just try to bring people down in all your posts, don't you? Stop spreading false information. Give VZW a call, ask then when the consumer phone will ship. They will tell you the 3rd. Then you can stop this.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey Y'all...

What I read it as is "Corporate customers have this information about the launch, but that information pertains to everybody, not just to corporate customers"

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

You really just try to bring people down in all your posts, don't you? Stop spreading false information. Give VZW a call, ask then when the consumer phone will ship. They will tell you the 3rd. Then you can stop this.

The web site in the top article is not the consumer MyVerizon site. Existing CORPORATE customers is in the first paragraph I quoted above. And that site is the BUSINESS CUSTOMER version of the MyVerizon. I know this for a fact.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
What I read it as is "Corporate customers have this information about the launch, but that information pertains to everybody, not just to corporate customers"
Corporate customer Verizon and Consumer Verizon is "same planet, different worlds" - they have different policies and procedures. Totally different.

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The web site in the top article is not the consumer MyVerizon site. Existing CORPORATE customers is in the first paragraph I quoted above. And that site is the BUSINESS CUSTOMER version of the MyVerizon. I know this for a fact.

That's odd i just logged into my consumer account from the link in that article...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
That's odd i just logged into my consumer account from the link in that article...

Apparently, they've got it worked out to direct you to the right site - I used the link from the article to access corporate/business accounts in the past...

Still - the first paragraph from the MacRumors article is very telling... it says "corporate".

I'll actually believe what I get in my own email when it comes.

titansjonne#WN

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If it was for corporate only, why would they show a commercial of CONSUMERS waiting at HOME for a midnight launch? Lmao what is the point of advertising? This corporate only rumor is horribly mistaken.

Reactions: shipwrestler125

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Actually it wont ship the 3rd its not going to ship til the 9th so maybe do a little research and dont try and tell other people they are spreading false info when you are doing the same. smh

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Actually it wont ship the 3rd its not going to ship til the 9th so maybe do a little research and dont try and tell other people they are spreading false info when you are doing the same. smh

That is just wrong information. Quit taking what you 'hear' as fact, kind sir...

Existing customers have an exclusive chance to get the phone early, shipping starting the THIRD. Christ, quit stating things as facts when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Reactions: Asunners

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
That is just wrong information. Quit taking what you 'hear' as fact, kind sir...

Existing customers have an exclusive chance to get the phone early, shipping starting the THIRD. Christ, quit stating things as facts when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

So we're supposed to take what we "hear" from others, and disregard that reality yet take what we "hear" from you and replace it with your reality :confused:

Why???

What makes you the expert, and the rest of us ignorant? :mad: :confused:

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I like to think we're all ignorant at this point as to what Verizon's plans are regarding shipping of the phone. We can assume or speculate all day but until we hear it directly from Verizon in the form of an informational email, I wouldn't give much credence to anything anyone else says, including VZW reps.

Last edited:

rich13er

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I told myself I was not going to get into this again, but I called Verizon to check on how best to use the $100 gift card I have on the Feb 3rd preorder. after getting my info I as if they had received any official information on ship dates of the preorders. This rep stated that have on received anything official as of yet. He said it could go either way shipping on the 3rd for a overnight or 2nd day delivery or shipping for the delivery for on or before the 10th. They just have not been told yet.
He did say that they have been told that the preorder are meant to be in Verizon customers hands before everyone else.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR