Apple or verizon

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Which site or you pre ordering your phone from?
Who do you think more reliable and will arrive quicker?
Verizon usually ship phones before 12

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Which site or you pre ordering your phone from?
Who do you think more reliable and will arrive quicker?
Verizon usually ship phones before 12

Shipping will be the same. They both will guarantee for you to have your iPhone delivered on release day if you order in time

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
After which, you get an estimated delivery date :)

For the At&t release, Apple updated their site once they were full of release day deliveries. At&t was the same. Apple is great when it comes to this. Many of the At&t users got their phone a day before release. I didnt hear one person that was told they would get release day delivery not get it. We were getting tracking numbers 5 days before release due to them getting these all boxed up in plenty of time to ensure release day delivery

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
History with Verizon on releases is once stock is depleted, there's a back-order waiting list at the distribution center, and orders are filled 'first in - first out' - and guesstimated delivery dates are provided at order, and confirmed when known.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i would assume apple would be better fit to handle it since they already launched 1 iphone not to mention verizon will get backordered and then there is no guarantee you will get one on launch day

jmill79

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Verizons site is crap. When I jumped on and ordered my BB Storm 2 on release day (@4 am or so) the store almost died just from people trying to order THAT phone.... According to that MacRumors post it said that the preorder is only available from your account page on MyVerizon. So does that mean Apple wont even be doing the preorder or whats the deal?

rich13er

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Form thefaq it looks like the preorder with be only on the Verizon site

When can I purchase iPhone?

iPhone 4 will be available for pre-order to Verizon Wireless customers only, on a ?first come, first serve? basis via VerizonWireless.com, on or around February 3rd 2011 ? details to be confirmed a week prior by Verizon Wireless. New and existing customers can purchase in select channels on February 10th 2011.

pinkstog

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Form thefaq it looks like the preorder with be only on the Verizon site

When can I purchase iPhone?

iPhone 4 will be available for pre-order to Verizon Wireless customers only, on a ?first come, first serve? basis via VerizonWireless.com, on or around February 3rd 2011 ? details to be confirmed a week prior by Verizon Wireless. New and existing customers can purchase in select channels on February 10th 2011.

Yea, I just chatted with a verizon rep, and that is what she told me, "you can only pre-order from myverizon"

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73