What Shipping Option Will You Choose?

If you're pre-ordering on the 3rd, what shipping option with you choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Yes, yes, yes..... as you've stated in almost every thread where a date has been mentioned.

I'm sorry, that was rude, but you must trust that we know your feelings on the question, truly.

Gosh, well if thats all you want, give me 5-10 minutes to creat something. their letterhead aint that hard to spoof. lol

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Spelling can be your friend..

Speaking of friends, and FedEx.. FedEx employees have been asked to come into work if they can the day after the super bowl because they are expecting mass shipments from VZW..

It's interesting, if nothing else.

I blame this POS HP Laptop for that ;) lol

Let's hope it comes FedEx and not UPS. AT&T had UPS sit on them till day before release, while those that had FedEx delivering it got it early. I'm hoping to be very happy on the 4th!

BTW if you wanna see what accessories there will be they have them up now on the accessories page, but only list a 16GB which is a lil concerning.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I blame this POS HP Laptop for that ;) lol

Let's hope it comes FedEx and not UPS. AT&T had UPS sit on them till day before release, while those that had FedEx delivering it got it early. I'm hoping to be very happy on the 4th!

BTW if you wanna see what accessories there will be they have them up now on the accessories page, but only list a 16GB which is a lil concerning.

haha ;)

They are being delivered FedEx. That much has been confirmed :)

MIAsun

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Introducing myself :)

Hey just becoming a member, glad to be here! I'm Aliya and I am inspired by my husband, I enjoy operating and currently being balanced :)

I've been concerned in some other forums and have discovered this location to have significantly better content material, so it makes sense to finally publish!

BTW where is the option to change the time zone for my account? It's kind of weird having the time like 5 hours off lol

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey just becoming a member, glad to be here! I'm Aliya and I am inspired by my husband, I enjoy operating and currently being balanced :)

I've been concerned in some other forums and have discovered this location to have significantly better content material, so it makes sense to finally publish!

BTW where is the option to change the time zone for my account? It's kind of weird having the time like 5 hours off lol

User CP>Edit Options (on the left hand side)> Timezone will be about 3/4 of the way down.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't think there will be a choice. They'll ship overnight on Feb 9th FedEx - and you'll get it on the 10th.

Once they go through the stock - you'll get an estimated delivery date at purchase time when ordering on-line.

For what it's worth, I've had it confirmed by two sources I trust that have been reliable in the past, as well as an email from Verizon Customer Service that the target delivery date for the initial quantity of pre-order phones will be shipped so as to arrive to the customers on Feb 10.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Me too, you know since I'm trained to spot these things and all now. :D

Glad I'm not the only one who talked to a spam bot. :p

You know, I was kind of thinking that when I posted, but I try to look for the good in people I suppose. :'( Except for kch...he is a party pooper. :D

MIADani

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey!

Hey just becoming a member, glad to be in! I'm glad to be right here as a final point, heading to publish because I've been reading through a long time.

I've been concerned in some other forums and have found this destination to have substantially far better content, so it can make sense to last but not least submit!

BTW, what can I do to change the time zone for my account? It's kind of weird having the time like 5 hours off lol

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I just joined, but I promise I'm not a spammer :)

I called the Verizon number that highlife mentioned, and didn't get much information. She said the only thing she could confirm was that the phone will be available for preorder on 2/3/2011 at 3:01 a.m. eastern time. She said all phones will be delivered on or before 2/10/2011 regardless of order in which the order was received. That gives me some hope it'll be before the 10th, but I'm thinking overnight having it the 4th is not going to happen

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a hard time believing they'd ship them on the 10th just because that negates having a preorder, unless they're doing it to lighten the load on the 10th only... you'd think Verizon would try to spread out activating/dealing with all of these new phones/customer. Also, haven't the rumors pointed to Verizon only having so many iPhones on the pre-order date, and that if you miss it you'll have to WAIT until the 10th? Sounds to me like they'll ship em between the 3rd and 10th. I have no sources, though ? just my speculation.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
If you go to verizon's website and go to the iphone FAQs, they say this:

If I pre-order iPhone 4, when will I receive it?

iPhone 4 orders will arrive on or before February 10, 2011.

Usually when ordering a phone from Verizon's website they overnight them...but I doubt we'd get them on the 4th or 5th. I would be ecstatic...but I am not holding my breath.

Here's a better question...who's waking up at 3am to order it?!?!?!

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Also, for all of Verizon's new incoming customers...FedEx comes and the box will require a signature. If no one is home to sign, you won't get the box. Happens to me everyyyyy time! But, on the up side, you can pick it up at the FedEx location after 4pm or whatever is specified on the tag they leave on your door.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
If you go to verizon's website and go to the iphone FAQs, they say this:

If I pre-order iPhone 4, when will I receive it?

iPhone 4 orders will arrive on or before February 10, 2011.

Usually when ordering a phone from Verizon's website they overnight them...but I doubt we'd get them on the 4th or 5th. I would be ecstatic...but I am not holding my breath.

Here's a better question...who's waking up at 3am to order it?!?!?!

Pretty much all of us, myself included.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I really don't understand this poll. There most likely will not be any shipping options because they will try to get all preorders delivered by the 10th. So there will be no overnight shipping if you order on the 3rd. You won't get it on the 4th. As with the 3GS and iPhone 4 launch for AT&T there were no shipping options. Everyone will receive the same day unless some get lucky or unlucky.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait...I hope the site doesn't shut down. Does anyone know if it's better to order from Verizon's website or Apple's? Can you actually preorder from apple?

I think pre-order is JUST Verizon's but not sure.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait...I hope the site doesn't shut down. Does anyone know if it's better to order from Verizon's website or Apple's? Can you actually preorder from apple?

I started a thread about that and the general consensus is that you can only pre-order from Verizon.

I really don't understand this poll. There most likely will not be any shipping options because they will try to get all preorders delivered by the 10th. So there will be no overnight shipping if you order on the 3rd. You won't get it on the 4th. As with the 3GS and iPhone 4 launch for AT&T there were no shipping options. Everyone will receive the same day unless some get lucky or unlucky.

I created that thread for people under the impression that it would ship out the day of the 3rd, which I'm still not convinced that it won't. If we won't get it until the 10th then it obviously won't make a difference, but when we have a forum for a phone that hasn't come out yet, all we can do is speculate. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.