What Shipping Option Will You Choose?

If you're pre-ordering on the 3rd, what shipping option with you choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'll believe that when it comes on a piece of Verizon letterhead or official corporate e-mail... until then - I'm going with delivery on 2/10.

Yes, yes, yes..... as you've stated in almost every thread where a date has been mentioned.

I'm sorry, that was rude, but you must trust that we know your feelings on the question, truly.

Last edited:

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes, yes, yes..... as you've stated in almost every thread where a date has been mentioned.

I'm sorry, that was rude, but you must trust that we know your feelings on the question, truly.

Lol.. +1

Glad to see I'm not the only one annoyed by him..

+2

I don't want to say I'm annoyed by HIM, but it does get annoying seeing the same thing over and over again.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
You should be getting it about the 8th. From a reliable source!

I'll believe that when it comes on a piece of Verizon letterhead or official corporate e-mail... until then - I'm going with delivery on 2/10.

+2

I don't want to say I'm annoyed by HIM, but it does get annoying seeing the same thing over and over again.

+3? :)

Anyway, I could go either way. I am setting up for getting it on the 10th, but 8th or 9th would not surprise me, either. I am still hoping for the 4th, but think that is <10% chance.

Reading an article about Verizon confirming 3AM (I must be lonely - Sorry, couldn't resist) on PCmag.com, it does say "which are likely to be delivered on the Feb. 10 launch date." However, one of the comments states "Verizon told me personally on a call about pre-ordering that the phone will ship on the 7th so pre-orders will get earlier than the 10th!"

I can see them taking preorders starting the 3rd through the weekend, and, if they haven't sold out by Sunday, turning off the preorder then. Monday, ship out all the preorders, people get them the 8th or 9th (Tuesday/Wednesday) and then live on the 10th for the nation. I think once we see our shipping options? We'll have a better understanding on when we'll get them.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
+3? :)

Anyway, I could go either way. I am setting up for getting it on the 10th, but 8th or 9th would not surprise me, either. I am still hoping for the 4th, but think that is <10% chance.

Reading an article about Verizon confirming 3AM (I must be lonely - Sorry, couldn't resist) on PCmag.com, it does say "which are likely to be delivered on the Feb. 10 launch date." However, one of the comments states "Verizon told me personally on a call about pre-ordering that the phone will ship on the 7th so pre-orders will get earlier than the 10th!"

I can see them taking preorders starting the 3rd through the weekend, and, if they haven't sold out by Sunday, turning off the preorder then. Monday, ship out all the preorders, people get them the 8th or 9th (Tuesday/Wednesday) and then live on the 10th for the nation. I think once we see our shipping options? We'll have a better understanding on when we'll get them.

We should know for sure once we order the phones, actually. Because when we select our shipping option and place the order, doesn't FedEx usually give the estimated delivery date? Then we should have our answer.

I know that's how it works with actual orders, but I'm not sure about pre-orders. I hope it's the same, though.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
We should know for sure once we order the phones, actually. Because when we select our shipping option and place the order, doesn't FedEx usually give the estimated delivery date? Then we should have our answer.

I know that's how it works with actual orders, but I'm not sure about pre-orders. I hope it's the same, though.

Yeah, I am hoping it tells you the estimated delivery date, at minimum. I don't remember exactly how it worked last time, not that it was a preorder, so it was overnight, but I think that you get the confirmation order, then a second one with the tracking number.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I am hoping it tells you the estimated delivery date, at minimum. I don't remember exactly how it worked last time, not that it was a preorder, so it was overnight, but I think that you get the confirmation order, then a second one with the tracking number.

Yeah, that sounds right.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey just joining, glad to be in! I'm glad to be here lastly, going to post since I've been reading through a prolonged time.

Sooo anyways, plenty about me, see you close to and hello yet again haha.

BTW where is the option to change the little picture thingy like some people have, I like it but can't figure it out haha

User CP> Edit Avatar on the left hand side.

skeletongloves

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
sigh, just got off the phone with another rep who told me that the phone won't even ship until the 10th even if you preorder and pay for overnight shipping. She also said that the phone will not arrive until the 11th at the soonest. If that ends up being true it's ridiculous. Why even advertise a special pre order for existing customers when those customers won't even get the phone until after the general public?

Has anyone spoke to other customer service people who have said anything different?

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Indeed. We need more Moderators here to do that. I get all excited that there is a new post just to find out it is about "sexy nude asin". Yeah, spelling isn't important to spam bots.

Never was and never will be, heck they even think stealing jpeg's then grosly distorting them wont get noticed.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Maybe he's the trunk monkey thats responceable for filling the boxes, or driving the truck trailer to FedEx. lol :eek:

Spelling can be your friend..

Speaking of friends, and FedEx.. FedEx employees have been asked to come into work if they can the day after the super bowl because they are expecting mass shipments from VZW..

It's interesting, if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice