What Shipping Option Will You Choose?

If you're pre-ordering on the 3rd, what shipping option with you choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'll be back to ask you if you've received it prior to the 10th.. :rolleyes: I understand your enthusiasm but us AT&T boys have been there done that, you'll get it on the 10th, maybe a day sooner.

Have you been there?

I think you are incorrect.

Now, correct me if any of this information is false, but:

I don't remember ATT ever having a promotion to offer its existing customers a chance to get a certain handset before they make it available to new customers coming over to their network. Let it be any handset, iPhone or not, they have never done this.

This is exactly what VZW is doing. They are offering their existing customers a chance to get a new handset before making it available to new customers. Existing customers get their handset shipped when they order it, starting the 3rd. New customers may preorder if they want to, but will not have their device shipped until the 10th.

If you want to believe it's possible VZW has huge shipping issues and no one gets their package in time, I won't argue that fact as I'm not psychic, and can't predict the future.

But don't troll a thread claiming Verizon customers will receive their handset within the time frame that Verizon says they will, because "ATT boys have been there and done that"

You clearly have not, and don't know what you are talking about.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to find out their current overnight prices?

I don't normally deal with online ordering, so I'm not familiar with the normal cost associated with it.

Finding the current price is pretty easy, but it's currently free.

Cell Phone Savings & Discounts - Verizon Wireless

So, I'm assuming (and hey, I could always be wrong), that since they stated they will do standard 2 day and optional overnight, the free offer may go away.

I guess we'll have to wait it out and see on that one. I'll do it either way, free or not. ;)

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't normally deal with online ordering, so I'm not familiar with the normal cost associated with it.

Finding the current price is pretty easy, but it's currently free.

Cell Phone Savings & Discounts - Verizon Wireless

So, I'm assuming (and hey, I could always be wrong), that since they stated they will do standard 2 day and optional overnight, the free offer may go away.

I guess we'll have to wait it out and see on that one. I'll do it either way, free or not. ;)

I'll do it as well...within reason. $30 is my limit and $40 is my ABSOLUTE limit on that! :D

ogoonie

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
VZW overnight shipping, if i remember right is 14.99. Now, I haven't worked there in about a year but when we used to have to drop ship a phone, I am sure that's the optional overnight cost.

Hope that helps.

Also, why does it feel like its been months since they announced this... ugh I cant wait.

Reactions: iSRS

lr_zuber

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'll believe it'll ship the 3rd, when it happens. :( That'd be great for me, as all be out of town the 5-12th, and would have to have it shipped to my mom's workplace and not be able to pick it up until the 12th or 13th.

Right now, if I upgrade, Overnight Shipping is free.... but I'd gladly pay for it, IF it'll ship the 3rd. Otherwise, it'd be pointless, for me anyways.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'll believe it'll ship the 3rd, when it happens. :( That'd be great for me, as all be out of town the 5-12th, and would have to have it shipped to my mom's workplace and not be able to pick it up until the 12th or 13th.

Right now, if I upgrade, Overnight Shipping is free.... but I'd gladly pay for it, IF it'll ship the 3rd. Otherwise, it'd be pointless, for me anyways.

It wont ship the 3rd

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
It wont ship the 3rd

Correct. If you are not CURRENTLY a VZW customer, it will not ship the 3rd.

If you are, of course, then it will.

shipwresler, if you are trying to imply that VZW existing, customers won't receive it the third, you are lying and spreading false information. Just stop.

lr_zuber

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I guess we'll find out when it'll ship... when it ships. [Unless otherwise news is released and CONFIRMED today.] Thanks Verizon...

((I will be upgrading both eligible lines.))

Reactions: kch50428

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'll do it as well...within reason. $30 is my limit and $40 is my ABSOLUTE limit on that! :D

I'd pay up to $60 for it. I wouldn't do that for any other phone that, I just really want my damn iPhone.
lol.gif

VZW overnight shipping, if i remember right is 14.99. Now, I haven't worked there in about a year but when we used to have to drop ship a phone, I am sure that's the optional overnight cost.

Hope that helps.

Also, why does it feel like its been months since they announced this... ugh I cant wait.

$14.99 sounds too good to be true, but let's hope it not!

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Just how do you know for absolute fact what's going to happen :confused:

I've known since the announcement how VZW is going to handle the release.. Don't take my word for it.

Call them up and ask yourself.. 1-800-922-0204

They are sharing the information with anyone that cares to ask.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I've known since the announcement how VZW is going to handle the release.. Don't take my word for it.
Gee, thanks for that.

You haven't "known" squat just like the rest of us. Although, some of us are making educated guesses based on historical observations of past performance on major device launches. Absent any true, official word - past performance is really a good predictor of future performance.

So - indeed, I will take your most excellent advice, and not take your word for it. I'll go with what I know, and things I learn from my trusted sources. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner