What Shipping Option Will You Choose?

If you're pre-ordering on the 3rd, what shipping option with you choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Got a bit sidetracked, but to the OP, I would definitely do overnight shipping if you want it sooner than later...

-And geez, I figured confirming everyone's prayers of getting the iPhone earlier than 10th would be worth a click on the 'thanks' button! *wink*

Thanks, I'm definitely doing overnight. And I thanked you. ;)

Reactions: highlife

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'll be doing overnight as well.. An exciting time for us all!

VZW + Apple = win

Most definitely.
icon_smile_clap.gif

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
So highlife, do you work at VZW or something?

Garz said:
I almost spit my Coke out when I read this. If they ship it, you'll be able to activate it

Careful now, you don't want to order an iPhone AND a new computer/keyboard. :D

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I just saw a news report that they may soon make walking and texting illegal. Uh-oh, I don't want the VZ iPhone anymore, too dangerous!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Lol true!

I'm not sure what information I can share about my employment here.. Or should..

Let's just say, I know what's going on behind the scenes... ;)

If it's any compensation (or if you even care), I believe you. I just have a feeling that you know what you're talking about, and I'm usually very skeptical.

Reactions: highlife

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
If it's any compensation (or if you even care), I believe you. I just have a feeling that you know what you're talking about, and I'm usually very skeptical.

Thank you, I do appreciate it. I only registered this name on the forum so I could clear up the confusion that some people are having.. I'm glad to have helped you rest easier knowing you will get the phone sooner.. :)

I'm normally very skeptical as well, but I really do know what I'm talking about.

Thanks Darth for the link, gonna give it a quick read right now..

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
So this means we will have different shipping options then, correct?

I'm not 100% sure on this. I'm told (which I haven't been able to confirm yet) that the iPhone will have standard shipping, and overnight shipping available.

There is also talk of possibly doing free overnight shipping on the iPhone, which would eliminate the standard option, which would be great, but I can't state that as fact.

If I get more information on the shipping options, I will post them immediately.

Reactions: wolverine318

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm not 100% sure on this. I'm told (which I haven't been able to confirm yet) that the iPhone will have standard shipping, and overnight shipping available.

There is also talk of possibly doing free overnight shipping on the iPhone, which would eliminate the standard option, which would be great, but I can't state that as fact.

If I get more information on the shipping options, I will post them immediately.

No worries, thanks for keeping us posted. I'll be happy as long as overnight is an option, I don't even care if I have to pay for it since I'm paying full retail for the phone anyway.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
No worries, thanks for keeping us posted. I'll be happy as long as overnight is an option, I don't even care if I have to pay for it since I'm paying full retail for the phone anyway.

I feel the same. I'm not paying full retail, but will gladly pay for overnight shipping if it's not free.

I'm still crossing my fingers they decide on the free overnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods