What Shipping Option Will You Choose?

If you're pre-ordering on the 3rd, what shipping option with you choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering what shipping option everyone is going to select. If it's true that they're going to send them out to arrive on the 10th, then it would be stupid to pay for overnight shipping. However, unless Verizon confirms that we won't get them until the 10th prior to the time that pre-ordering begins on the 3rd, then I'll be paying for overnight shipping just in case they do ship it out early. So, what are you guys gonna do?

THIS POLL IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE PRE-ORDERING ON FEBRUARY 3RD.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't think there will be a choice. They'll ship overnight on Feb 9th FedEx - and you'll get it on the 10th.

Once they go through the stock - you'll get an estimated delivery date at purchase time when ordering on-line.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't think there will be a choice. They'll ship overnight on Feb 9th FedEx - and you'll get it on the 10th.

Once they go through the stock - you'll get an estimated delivery date at purchase time when ordering on-line.

Why do you keep posting your speculation as fact? I've seen you post in numerous threads, this exact same thing, with no facts to support your thread.

Feb 3rd is the pre-order date for existing customers to get their iPhone. ORDERS ARE SHIPPING AS THEY ARE RECEIVED. FACT. So, no.. You are incorrect. Pre-orders ordered on the 3rd, will NOT ship the 9th.

Non-Verizon customers must wait until February 10th to order/receive their phone. FACT

If you don't believe me, call up VZW and ask them... They are now willingly sharing the exact same information..

Please stop stating what you BELIEVE as fact, because kind sir, you are spreading false information.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

I didn't know that. I've never pre-ordered a phone so I thought it was just like ordering a phone otherwise.

To bad most areas do not have UPS same day shipping available! :D

Yeah, no kidding. That would be wonderful.

I will be doing overnight shipping why not when it will most likely be free like they always do with new phones

I hope it's free, that would be nice.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
If you order on the 3rd, you wont have a choice of shipping. You will have it delivered on the 10th. ;)

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Why is "teleporter" not an option? :D

Anyway, do we actually know anything official? Form Verizon's site is sounds like you order it on the 3rd and it shops when you order it. "GET the iPhone 4 from our reserved quantities before anyone else". Who knows? :/

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Why is "teleporter" not an option? :D

Anyway, do we actually know anything official? Form Verizon's site is sounds like you order it on the 3rd and it shops when you order it. "GET the iPhone 4 from our reserved quantities before anyone else". Who knows? :/

I know, VZW knows, and you should too.

Yes, your thinking is right. They ship as you order them.. Starting the 3rd.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I just did. And: He said, it ships on the 3rd, but you can't activate it until the 10th. WTF!? Am I going to have a dead iPhone 4 sitting here for days?

hahahah!

The CS reps get a bit confused sometimes...

On their screen they do see that the phone will ship the 3rd.
They also see that the phone isn't 'scheduled' to release until the 10th.

The rep you talked to assumed this meant you couldn't activate until the 10th, which is incorrect.

At least he got the right shipping date!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
hahahah!

The CS reps get a bit confused sometimes...

On their screen they do see that the phone will ship the 3rd.
They also see that the phone isn't 'scheduled' to release until the 10th.

The rep you talked to assumed this meant you couldn't activate until the 10th, which is incorrect.

At least he got the right shipping date!

This is fantastic news! I think I love you. :D

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Got a bit sidetracked, but to the OP, I would definitely do overnight shipping if you want it sooner than later...

-And geez, I figured confirming everyone's prayers of getting the iPhone earlier than 10th would be worth a click on the 'thanks' button! *wink*

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I just did. And: He said, it ships on the 3rd, but you can't activate it until the 10th. WTF!? Am I going to have a dead iPhone 4 sitting here for days?

I almost spit my Coke out when I read this. :D If they ship it, you'll be able to activate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2