Addition info email

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone received additional info from Apple or Verizon about the launch yet? It is suppose to be communicated a week prior. And if it goes on sale at 12:01 next Thursday then we should be getting info sometime today

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Pre-order info is coming in....

MacRumors received word that Verizon iPhone 4 pre-orders will begin at 3 AM Eastern time on February 3rd. The report also notes that pre-order inventory will be limited, so those who don?t get an order in then will have to wait until the public launch on February 10th.

- Make sure you have your My Verizon self-serve account set-up online. Orders can only be placed through your my Verizon account. You can register/setup your account at? myaccount.verizonwireless.com - On February 3rd at 3am EST, Verizon Wireless will allow our current customers to order upgrades or new lines to their accounts through your My Verizon online account (make sure you have registered before the 3rd).

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
1. How limited?
2. 3AM is both good and bad. Good because less people may be willing to stay up that late, bad because, well it is going to be 12 AM for the west coast and 3 AM here so the east cost gets more or less screwed...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW