I have the same question, but currently everyone on our family plan has a BlackBerry... my mom's the primary on the account and has an upgrade available... how would the whole data plan thing work, since BlackBerries have their own data plan? Would we have to get the iPhone on her line, pay the $30 for data for the iPhone, take it off, put back on the blackberry, pay the blackberry data, and then put the iPhone on my line and add the iPhone data?

This is so confusing. LOL.
    01-31-2011 10:47 AM
    exactly my problem too. on the verizon site it lists the blackberry plan under the 3g data plan for smartphones so im guessing its the same ultimately. i want to upgrade for my mom, give her my bb and take the iphone, but the plans thing is confusing me
    01-31-2011 10:57 AM
    Is it possible just to transfer the upgrade now, and then wait to complete the order until Thursday?
    02-01-2011 10:36 AM
    I'm saying that you can use another accounts upgrade to get the Iphone and once you activate the iphone on another line and put a feature phone back on the line you upgraded you will no longer have to pay the 30 dollars a month for data.
    This is what I am doing for my two lines.
    02-02-2011 07:41 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD