Saving money up to buy a 32gb iPhone 5 on Nov. 27th...
    01-26-2011 09:30 PM
    I am:

1. Transferring my contacts to gmail
    2. Ordered a case from casemate
    3. Browsing the app store bigtime
    4. Reading the forum nonstop
    +1

Can't wait to ditch my BB Bold!!!
    01-26-2011 10:10 PM
    :Staking this website and hitting google news looking for more info.
    Same here
    01-27-2011 07:52 AM
    What have I done to prepare...

1) Registered for this site
    2) organizing my itunes library
    3) going through my voice mails and deleting them
    4) repeatedly visiting macrumors to see when exactly the sales will start on verizon's webpage
    5) Seeing how much my busted bb storm will get on ebay or gazelle
    5) pace back and forth like Eric Cartman wanting a nintendo wii...
    01-27-2011 08:48 AM
    is becoming a member of TIPB the all i need to know guide to my vzw iphone 4
    01-27-2011 08:53 AM
    1) check this site like 100 times a day
    2) anxiously await my pre-ordering instruction e-mail from Verizon
    01-27-2011 09:12 AM
    1. Signed up for this forum.
    2. Updated Firefox and iTunes to prepare on the computer end.
    3. Started letting my friends know I will have a new number soon.
    4. Pulled out my hair waiting and now I don't just support hair club for men, I'm also a member!
    What an ***** I am. I also forgot "Ordered a case-mate POP case at a discount using a code I found on this site". I'm about to walk to my mailbox to pick it up too.
    01-27-2011 11:54 AM
    What an ***** I am. I also forgot "Ordered a case-mate POP case at a discount using a code I found on this site". I'm about to walk to my mailbox to pick it up too.
    I am waiting for my POP case as well. I go thru a lot of cases but wanted at least something to get started with. I am waiting to see what Sedio and Switcheasy come out with.
    01-27-2011 12:37 PM
    I tracked down the latest Iphone 4 manual here:
    http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...User_Guide.pdf

Checking a few details I wasn't sure about...

The manual loads really slow, and I can't get it to load in Firefox but it does load in IE.
    01-27-2011 12:43 PM
    I am waiting for my POP case as well. I go thru a lot of cases but wanted at least something to get started with. I am waiting to see what Sedio and Switcheasy come out with.
    I just got it from my mailbox. I'm about tempted to cut a 2*4 down and put a wooden block in the case and draw a little apple on the back and draw some apps on the front and go around saying, "Yeah, it's an iPhone 4, what of it?"
    01-27-2011 01:15 PM
    I just got it from my mailbox. I'm about tempted to cut a 2*4 down and put a wooden block in the case and draw a little apple on the back and draw some apps on the front and go around saying, "Yeah, it's an iPhone 4, what of it?"
    How long did it take to arrive. What's the discount code
    01-27-2011 01:23 PM
    How long did it take to arrive. What's the discount code
    Ordered it Saturday and it was here on Thursday (today).

The code in this guy's post gives you 20% off, and there is free shipping.

http://forum.tipb.com/1655058-post33.html
    01-27-2011 01:48 PM
    Ordered it Saturday and it was here on Thursday (today).

The code in this guy's post gives you 20% off, and there is free shipping.

http://forum.tipb.com/1655058-post33.html
    I used that code over the weekend and it does work!
    01-27-2011 02:35 PM
    I used that code over the weekend and it does work!
    Its Not Working For Me
    01-27-2011 03:01 PM
    Its Not Working For Me
    Probably expired - may have been good for 30 days.
    01-27-2011 03:26 PM
    Gonna go backup my Itunes and then do the update. I learned the hard way about updates. Refused to do one, and somehow I lost everything in my Itunes. Had to reload it with Sharepod. Now I backup before each update.
    01-27-2011 07:23 PM
    I COMPLETELY RE-ARRANGED MY ITUNES!!
    I got the cover art for every song. Deleted ones I don't listen to. Downloaded a ton of iBooks, organised my movies and tv shows, browsed for apps... It took a good 2 days.
    Since 1/11, I have created a document in Pages and outlined what each page will have on it, down to the folder level. I even have what the folder contents will be. It has become an obsession. I only have a first gen iPod touch, so there are some apps that I have that don't work on iOS 3.1.3, so when I set up the iPhone, I will just do it as new.
    01-27-2011 08:38 PM
    ordered some power support screen protectors and a white bumper
    01-28-2011 07:32 PM
    Downloaded a bunch of apps in iTunes.

Checking this and a few other forums multiple times per day.

Ordered a Griffen Car Charger & Incase Snap Smoke case from eBay. ($20 bucks for both shipped!) Hopefully the volume button cutouts are the same for the Verizon phone, but if not, I can simply snap the hole that separates the two and it should work perfectly.

Now I need to hear some type of info regarding the status of 1-year contract availability.

My BB Bold must know it's about to be retired and pimped on ebay because its been acting up lately!
    01-28-2011 11:21 PM
    My BB Bold must know it's about to be retired and pimped on ebay because its been acting up lately!
    My pre plus is pulling some crap lately too that isn't helping its case as remaining my back up phone much.

I have downloaded a few apps from iTunes, not really getting too many, especially the paid ones until i have it in my hands. Other than that i am trying to raise the money to get it, at least by the end of February. Not really wanting to stay up and preorder, but will have it soon. Also i have avoided buying a case yet because the one that i really want is the Casemate waddler. I have an obsession with penguins and have to have it.
    01-29-2011 03:21 PM
    I've already bought a case for the VZW branded iPhone. Now it's waiting for some "company".
    01-29-2011 05:16 PM
    So far I just cleaned out my Apps section a bit and removed the old iPhone apps that I don't want anymore. Aside from that, I ordered a blue bumper from Apple.

Also i have avoided buying a case yet because the one that i really want is the Casemate waddler. I have an obsession with penguins and have to have it.
    I just Googled the Waddler case because I too have a thing for penguins and it's amazing! The only downside is that it looks kind of bulky. Other than that, it's rather incredible.
    01-29-2011 05:20 PM
    Bought Invisashield and rubber case
    01-29-2011 06:04 PM
    i think i will get along fine with the added bulk, none of my previous phones have really been all that low profile. it looks like it will add just enough for me to feel right at home.
    01-29-2011 06:09 PM
    Got the Casemate POP case. Now all I need is the phone... The 10th can't get here fast enough. Those already with Verizon are in the home stretch....
    01-29-2011 07:16 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD