What are you doing to prepare?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Doing as othes have suggested with the addition of planning the sale of my Droid Pro.

I have a feeling the used Verizon Smartphone Market will see a glut of phones in Feb thus driving down prices. Gazelle has offered me $267 for my DP which equates to selling on ebay for $307 before fees/paypal.

Their offer is good for 30 days with no commitment, which means they have to receive the phone before Feb 26th in my case and they pay for shipping. Since I dont have a backup smartphone so I can unload the DP before the glut... this works out for me. YMMV.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
1. Signed up for this forum.
2. Updated Firefox and iTunes to prepare on the computer end.
3. Started letting my friends know I will have a new number soon.
4. Pulled out my hair waiting and now I don't just support hair club for men, I'm also a member! :D

wolverine318

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
What have I done to prepare...

1) Registered for this site
2) organizing my itunes library
3) going through my voice mails and deleting them
4) repeatedly visiting macrumors to see when exactly the sales will start on verizon's webpage
5) Seeing how much my busted bb storm will get on ebay or gazelle
5) pace back and forth like Eric Cartman wanting a nintendo wii...

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
1. Signed up for this forum.
2. Updated Firefox and iTunes to prepare on the computer end.
3. Started letting my friends know I will have a new number soon.
4. Pulled out my hair waiting and now I don't just support hair club for men, I'm also a member! :D

What an idiot I am. I also forgot "Ordered a case-mate POP case at a discount using a code I found on this site". I'm about to walk to my mailbox to pick it up too. :D

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
What an idiot I am. I also forgot "Ordered a case-mate POP case at a discount using a code I found on this site". I'm about to walk to my mailbox to pick it up too. :D

I am waiting for my POP case as well. I go thru a lot of cases but wanted at least something to get started with. I am waiting to see what Sedio and Switcheasy come out with.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I am waiting for my POP case as well. I go thru a lot of cases but wanted at least something to get started with. I am waiting to see what Sedio and Switcheasy come out with.

I just got it from my mailbox. I'm about tempted to cut a 2*4 down and put a wooden block in the case and draw a little apple on the back and draw some apps on the front and go around saying, "Yeah, it's an iPhone 4, what of it?"

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I just got it from my mailbox. I'm about tempted to cut a 2*4 down and put a wooden block in the case and draw a little apple on the back and draw some apps on the front and go around saying, "Yeah, it's an iPhone 4, what of it?"

How long did it take to arrive. What's the discount code

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711