Insurance: get it or not?

doxiedad#IM

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'll almost definately get it, thankfully I have 30 days to purchase it, gotta get a little extra $$ after buying 2 iphones and breaking 2 sprint contracts !!

mg911

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Somehow my insurance that was on my droid ($6) carried over to iphone. I called the rep and she didnt understand how that happen and didnt put the higher on. So as of now I still have my old insurance..

Danegre

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
It does not cover lost,stolen, or damaged devices - it's extended warranty/tech support.

Ahh ok. My friend had his iphone ran over by an ambulance, took it to the apple store and they gave him a new one. i wasnt there when he went to the store, but before he left it was broken.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Ahh ok. My friend had his iphone ran over by an ambulance, took it to the apple store and they gave him a new one. i wasnt there when he went to the store, but before he left it was broken.

That wont happen normally. He/she must give a good .. :eek:

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know what it costs to replace a cracked screen on the phone? I have never dropped my iPod touch or my Storm in the many years I have owned them. I chose not to get insurance.

I spent $85 a few weeks ago at a local cell phone repair shop to fix the cracked LCD on my 3rd gen iPod touch.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
That wont happen normally. He/she must give a good .. :eek:

laughing.gif

epphllps

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
SquareTrade is having a Verizon iPhone launch special right now through 2/14. You get 35% off which makes the 2 yr plan $81 (excluding the few taxed states).

Dan@

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I plan on getting from SquareTrade.

Does anyone know, Do i have to wait until i have the Iphone before i can sign up with Squaretrade?

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the insurance but it is not showing on my confirmation. Looks like I have to call them today about this as well. <Sigh>

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2