Applecare Protection Plan

WascalWabbit

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This question may have been asked and answered already. Will you be able to purchase an applecare protection plan on your verizon iphone any time within the initial 1 year warranty like you can if you purchase directly from the apple store? Thanks.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
AppleCare is their thing - once you buy a device, you can get AppleCare on their terms from anywhere that will sell it to you.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This question may have been asked and answered already. Will you be able to purchase an applecare protection plan on your verizon iphone any time within the initial 1 year warranty like you can if you purchase directly from the apple store? Thanks.

I would think that would be correct.
You have to buy it before the original warranty expires which is one year.

t_williams9476

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
AppleCare is their thing - once you buy a device, you can get AppleCare on their terms from anywhere that will sell it to you.

When I spoke with an Apple representative at our local Apple store a few days ago, he was convincing me to purchase my iPhone 4 directly from the Apple store, and his reason for this was the only way to purchase Applecare for the iPhone is to purchase it through the Apple store, nowhere else.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
When I spoke with an Apple representative at our local Apple store a few days ago, he was convincing me to purchase my iPhone 4 directly from the Apple store, and his reason for this was the only way to purchase Applecare for the iPhone is to purchase it through the Apple store, nowhere else.
My Local Walmart has AppleCare boxes on the hook among their iPhone accessories.

xDAKx

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

kch50428 said:
My Local Walmart has AppleCare boxes on the hook among their iPhone accessories.

As does almost every AT&T store I've set foot in, They even offered it to me at the time I did my exchange to get an i4 but I turned it down as I wanted to wait until I had gotten my next cheque.

rich13er

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Knew I saw it somewhere

Um, I live in florida and AppleCare definitely works here...

Will AppleCare be available for purchase from Verizon Wireless?

Yes, AppleCare will be available for purchase from Verizon Wireless except for all Florida addresses, including direct fulfillment ship to Florida addresses.

This it from the FAQ from the Verizon site. I think Florida customer can get it but it as to be directly from apple. It can't be purchased form a 3rd party.

Last edited:

caribouranch

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Will AppleCare be available for purchase from Verizon Wireless?

Yes, AppleCare will be available for purchase from Verizon Wireless except for all Florida addresses, including direct fulfillment ship to Florida addresses.

This it from the FAQ from the Verizon site

Ha!! We must've posted at the same time! :p

lr_zuber

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
VZW states you can't buy AppleCare from them in FL. Not that you can't buy it, just not from VZW, you have to get it directly from Apple.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Are their advantages purchasing AppleCare over a company like SquareTrade?

AppleCare is extension of warranty to two years, and full tech support after the first 90 days free - it does not cover loss, damage due to drops, water exposure, etc. or theft.

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
My experiences with Apple Care have always been good. I have it for my ipod touch, and it has really helped when I have had questions. The techs I have spoken with have been really knowledgable. I am seriously considering getting it for my new iphone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2