don't know if you all know this already...

slumpey326

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
with verizon's trade-in service that can be found on their website, is the htc incredible eligible since it is such a new phone because I see this disclaimer at the bottom:

Do not trade in devices that are to be returned under Verizon Wireless' Return and Exchange Policy, Warranty, or Extended Warranty programs.

What does that mean exactly since the htc incredible from verizon is less than a year old. I didnt get any additional warranty on it.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
with verizon's trade-in service that can be found on their website, is the htc incredible eligible since it is such a new phone because I see this disclaimer at the bottom:

Do not trade in devices that are to be returned under Verizon Wireless' Return and Exchange Policy, Warranty, or Extended Warranty programs.

What does that mean exactly since the htc incredible from verizon is less than a year old. I didnt get any additional warranty on it.

I would take that as if you are having a device replaced under warranty not to send the device that is having problems in for the trade in program.

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I would take that as if you are having a device replaced under warranty not to send the device that is having problems in for the trade in program.

That and if you want to swap a phone within the 14-day trial window, you must return it to Verizon, not send it in for a trade-in.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
besides ebay, what websites do you recommend and trust that will buy your current phone.

To be honest eBay is the only site I deal with anymore. I'm sure there are a few goos sites out there but most of them depend on honest people making honest transactions. Let's face it, there are a lot of dishonest people out there.

I have sold for years online and have seen a lot of crazy stuff, fake money orders, stolen checks, counterfit money! You name it people will try it. I only deal with eBay now and the paypal service. Just got tired of people trying to rip me off and get something past me.

Joe..Cool

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
I just checked my current phone Samsung Fascinate, offer was 172.00. On ebay they are going for over 200, and mine is only a month old. I also check some of my old iphones 3G and 3GS, they must be crazy. I am off to Ebay, to make some real money.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Gazelle is offering me $257 for my Droid Pro. According to this calculator I would have to sell my phone for $292 to recapture my PayPal and eBay fees and net Gazelle's offer. Hummmm

One bonus... the Gazelle offer is good for 30 days. I believe the used Verizon smartphone market is going to take a big hit next month. Since I dont have another phone to use while I unload my DP... I am thinking about taking Gazelle's offer.

What do you "horse-traders" out their think? Yea or Nay? :D

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Gazelle is offering me $257 for my Droid Pro. According to this calculator I would have to sell my phone for $292 to recapture my PayPal and eBay fees and net Gazelle's offer. Hummmm

One bonus... the Gazelle offer is good for 30 days. I believe the used Verizon smartphone market is going to take a big hit next month. Since I dont have another phone to use while I unload my DP... I am thinking about taking Gazelle's offer.

What do you "horse-traders" out their think? Yea or Nay? :D

That sounds like a pretty good deal. Right now eBay used Pro's are going for between $300 and $350 and I'm sure they will take a little hit after the 10th of Feb. I think either way it will be close to the same price.

Reactions: kilofoxtrot

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
That sounds like a pretty good deal. Right now eBay used Pro's are going for between $300 and $350 and I'm sure they will take a little hit after the 10th of Feb. I think either way it will be close to the same price.

I found a bonus code (100) that upped their offer from 257 to 269. Plus I have a guaranteed price for 30 days. All things considered... I think I did OK.

Anybody else considering the same use Bonus Code 100 to sweeten Gazelle's offer.

anneemonster

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
i just tried it and it bumped my offer up from $126 to $132 and some change. i'm still debating though on if i want to keep my crappy bb as a backup or not...:confused:

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
They give more for the Eris than the Droid 2? Insanity. They offered me $72 and Gazelle offered me $193 (I couldn't find where you put in the promo code).

The bonus code box is when you check out. on the right. I did this about a week ago on my Palm Pre. Paid $50 for it, selling for $78 to Gazelle.

Reactions: JakePleasants

anneemonster

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
They give more for the Eris than the Droid 2? Insanity. They offered me $72 and Gazelle offered me $193 (I couldn't find where you put in the promo code).

you have to put it in your cart, i think they call it a box. after that it will op up under the offer on the right hand side of the page :)

Reactions: JakePleasants

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
The bonus code box is when you check out. on the right. I did this about a week ago on my Palm Pre. Paid $50 for it, selling for $78 to Gazelle.

you have to put it in your cart, i think they call it a box. after that it will op up under the offer on the right hand side of the page :)

Ah, I see. I didn't go past the screen where it asks for your email address. Thanks guys. :)

It raised the value to $202.65. I paid full retail for it, which was $469 I think, so that's less than half. I'm think I'm just gonna give it away (to a friend or family member, so please no one PM me asking for it) anyway, though. I plan on buying a Droid Bionic for my backup phone.