I only typically close out apps that continue to run full force when they are "closed", like Pandora and TomTom. Apps that save their state and don't do anything after they're closed stay in the little tray until I get around to them.
    01-26-2011 07:14 PM
    One app that I make sure to close every single time I'm done with it, is the tomtom turn by turn. It does shut itself down after about ten minutes of inactivity but that's ten minutes of GPS juice that I coulda used for something else. All other apps usually behave in the "fast app switcher"
    01-26-2011 11:41 PM
    lmao...complaining about something that takes less than a minute to do just baffles my mind, but i guess in this fast paced world we live in, some people grow absolutely incapable of any semblance of patience at all, and want instant gratification.

Me personally, i'll stick to the manual nature of closing app's through the multitasking bar...i mean i spend about the same amount of time per day adjusting options on the phone for whatever reason, i think i can invest a few seconds bettering the performance of my handset.
    I thought the exact same thing. Complaining about something that takes less than a minute?? I was excited to hear that you could even double click the menu button and delete the apps that are open. That literally took me 15-20 seconds. How easier can it get than that? LOL!
    01-27-2011 12:13 PM
    I don't use multi-tasking at all. Always clear the list of running apps.
    01-28-2011 04:24 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD