AT&T Store Suggested Everything But iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Oh god...spare me the sob story. You can believe what you want to, i was simply referencing exactly what he said...which, if not what he MEANT, should have been clarified...instead, he responded with further support of what he specifically said, but the links he provided did nothing to support his comments.

For a teenager, you have an incredibly high horse you're riding around on...why dont you step on down off of it, and quit acting like you're a damn forum hero (or angel...whichever label you prefer)...Im quit honestly sick of seeing you defending non-sense personally (since we're going on about what we're sick of, not that anyone but ourselves care in the least).

Buddy if you are going to honestly sit there and deny that you jump on this guy every time he says anything, well, anyone can see that you're a liar.

I'm not acting like anything, I am just getting incredibly annoyed with you people acting like ChrisGonzales90 killed your mothers and is running around with their heads on sticks. I don't get why you hate this guy so much, and if you do, the ignore list has been mentioned MANY, MANY TIMES. Take advantage of that feature.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't get why you hate this guy so much, and if you do, the ignore list has been mentioned MANY, MANY TIMES. Take advantage of that feature.

Before I invoked the ignore list, it appeared that he kind of invited the ire being served up... which is exactly why I made use of the ignore list. Problem solved.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Before I invoked the ignore list, it appeared that he kind of invited the ire being served up... which is exactly why I made use of the ignore list. Problem solved.

Good, if this person irks you so much I would suggest you do ignore him, rather than doing what certain people do and kveching about him in every thread he contributes to.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Got to love drama in the morning.... Wheres my coffee?

Can we all stop being complete ass hats and jumping on Chris the moment he says anything??? Honestly this is pathetic.

He obviously meant the exclusivity contract, and if it were anyone else you would all assume that.

That is what I meant. I have no intentions whatsoever to cause trouble. I just respond because you respond. I admit I'm not perfect. No one is, but it seems to me we have some people who are offended that someone who owns one apple product, but does not own another. Its OK to not own every single Apple product out there. Its OK to own another product and still like Apple.

now to end all this I'm just going to apologize. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Buddy if you are going to honestly sit there and deny that you jump on this guy every time he says anything, well, anyone can see that you're a liar.

I'm not acting like anything, I am just getting incredibly annoyed with you people acting like ChrisGonzales90 killed your mothers and is running around with their heads on sticks. I don't get why you hate this guy so much, and if you do, the ignore list has been mentioned MANY, MANY TIMES. Take advantage of that feature.

*Yawn*

My comments were not off topic when discussing the contract/exclusivity topic...if he didn't mean what his words said, then he could have simply said "That's what i meant"...instead he continues an argument as if his comment had some truth to it (based on what he said originally)...

You're getting butt hurt in here because you want to be the forum hero...face it big guy, for some reason you seem to forget that by calling people out, you're guilty of the crime you're standing against. I honestly don't care what a 19 year old thinks of me, when i was 19 i thought i knew how the world worked better than anyone else too...you can be upset if you want, it's good for you, develops character and such.

I actually made a promise to one of the mods that i would lay off the personal comments towards him in threads, and if you look through the threads, you'll see that the things ive discussed were all on topic, and not personal in nature until retorted as such...bottom line, if you have a problem with other people calling Chris out, dont lump everyone into that list before realizing that not all arguments are people jumping down someones throat for no reason...debates are healthy, even fun sometimes...makes you think!

I don't ignore people on this forum because part of the forum world is debates, arguments and the occasional flame session...unless you've never been a part of one before, id think this was an obvious thing that anyone would understand...it seems you take it more personally than others, heres a bit of advice...if you don't like what i say, take your own advice and IGNORE ME, use that list you're so vibrantly suggesting to others...if you can't help yourself but to lose sleep because im having a debate with Chris on a public forum, that list seems to fit your needs better than mine kid!

Now let's move on...no reason to try and hash out personal problems in a thread about cell phones, lol.

Last edited:

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
*Yawn*

My comments were not off topic when discussing the contract/exclusivity topic...if he didn't mean what his words said, then he could have simply said "That's what i meant"...instead he continues an argument as if his comment had some truth to it (based on what he said originally)...

You're getting butt hurt in here because you want to be the forum hero...face it big guy, for some reason you seem to forget that by calling people out, you're guilty of the crime you're standing against. I honestly don't care what a 19 year old thinks of me, when i was 19 i thought i knew how the world worked better than anyone else too...you can be upset if you want, it's good for you, develops character and such.

I actually made a promise to one of the mods that i would lay off the personal comments towards him in threads, and if you look through the threads, you'll see that the things ive discussed were all on topic, and not personal in nature until retorted as such...bottom line, if you have a problem with other people calling Chris out, dont lump everyone into that list before realizing that not all arguments are people jumping down someones throat for no reason...debates are healthy, even fun sometimes...makes you think!

I don't ignore people on this forum because part of the forum world is debates, arguments and the occasional flame session...unless you've never been a part of one before, id think this was an obvious thing that anyone would understand...it seems you take it more personally than others, heres a bit of advice...if you don't like what i say, take your own advice and IGNORE ME, use that list you're so vibrantly suggesting to others...if you can't help yourself but to lose sleep because im having a debate with Chris on a public forum, that list seems to fit your needs better than mine kid!

Now let's move on...no reason to try and hash out personal problems in a thread about cell phones, lol.

You were very rude to him from the beginning before he ever responded to your criticism. So, don't use his response as an excuse.

The thing is I constantly see forum users getting very personal with him and being extremely rude towards him as soon as they see a post by him, and I've very rarely seen him get personal with anyone else. He has some harsh or controversial opinions that I don't always agree with myself, but I at least try not to be incredibly rude and insulting when disputing them.

I'm not going to block you because I don't feel like I have a person issue with you, I just wanted you to know that from the outside it really looks like you are just waiting for him to post so you can snap back with something rude.

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
The point of it all to me is that he obviously pisses enough people off, like helpful posters, to the point where I don't even want to read or post in a thread where I see his name. Not only does he usually post some completely wrong information, he sometimes goes out of his way to pick others posts apart with no merit.

On the topic of an ignore list, I shouldn't have to ignore ANYONE on this forum. There should be no tolerance for anyone who goes around pissing numerous folks off on a constant basis, this isn't that type of forum. Now I do realize we're not always going to agree on everything, that is human nature, but this particular individual absolutely grates my (and from what I can tell everyone elses) nerves. Take out the problem children and leave the rest.

I don't mean to sound like an internet snob but in my opinion its time for the situation to be dealt with or for there to be a serious attitude adjustment...

Reactions: cardfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner