Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
how so?

at&t and apple contract end date - Google Search

and

Cell Phones, Smartphones, and Prepaid Cell Phone - Wireless from AT&T

Clearly these say other wise ;)

of course. What I don't get is how all these people decide to let the sales men win.If the sales men is pushing a phone you don't want, just say no. If he keeps bugging you, ask for another sales rep or go to another store.

You need to stop believing everything you read. Bloggers(including this site) will run any story to get page hits. You get suckered in on any article. Att is not ending its deal with Apple. Just lost exclusivity

Reactions: big9erfan

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Oh chris...in typical fashion, you seem to miss details that completely derail your comments...

And then you post a link to one of the main pages of AT&T, i'm guessing randomly? lol...doesn't seem to support your statement in any way, shape or form.

You were wrong, bottom line...your comment was inaccurate...accept it and move on kiddo.

LMAO! hmmm, this comes to mind for some reason

Chris, guess which one you are

fitting-in-fail-vegas.jpg

.... now go ahead and thank my post :D :eek:

Reactions: iPhoneGleek

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
And then you post a link to one of the main pages of AT&T, i'm guessing randomly? lol...doesn't seem to support your statement in any way, shape or form.

You were wrong, bottom line...your comment was inaccurate...accept it and move on kiddo.

If you took the time to read my comment and who I was responding to

but I don't expect you to read anything so...

also I'm a lot older then you, so the "kid" comment is irreverent

You need to stop believing everything you read. Bloggers(including this site) will run any story to get page hits. You get suckered in on any article. Att is not ending its deal with Apple. Just lost exclusivity

I posted a page on google, not just a blog.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
All the salespeople at every AT&T store I've ever been to are complete douchebags.

I got my iPhones at the Apple Store. The salespeople there are cool and way, WAY more knowledgeable about the iPhone.

The AT&T service, including customer service, is excellent, however. It's just the pushy salespeople that suck.

Think they are bad you should see VZW douchey salespeople.. they are even WORSE

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I work for a dealer and I'll sell an iPhone if it's the right thing to do. I'll see if they'd go for something else but I don't push it. I see reps that push WAYYYYY too hard. I dont. Guess what, I'm still the number one rep in the company.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If you took the time to read my comment and who I was responding to

but I don't expect you to read anything so...

also I'm a lot older then you, so the "kid" comment is irreverent

I posted a page on google, not just a blog.

Chris, we ALL read your response, particularly where you made the statement that AT&T was losing their contract for the iPhone (i even quoted it in my reply for clarity)...we pointed out you were wrong...then you responded with one link showing EXACTLY what we were telling you (about exclusivity), and then another random link showing a bunch of the entry level phones...nothing you posted reflected what you were saying specifically about AT&T losing its contract for the iPhone, it explained how it was sharing a contract with Verizon now (again, for clarity OVERKILL, referring to exclusivity). Im not sure why this is difficult for you to understand, it is very defined in meaning, and makes your original comment about contracts inaccurate, as we've been saying for PAGES now.

And last time i checked, you were just turning 21 kiddo... :eek:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Before i piss off the TiPb gods...i'm bowing out of this one, he buries himself with his own comments so i don't need to point anything else out, the proof is on the table already.

Reactions: BLiNK

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Reactions: BLiNK

warriorwoman#IM

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I just bought my iphone 4 a few weeks ago over the phone. I went into a few stores and nobody would let me upgrade early (I am eligible for an upgrade 2-23). One of the stores told me they make no money off of the iphone so they have incentive to sell them and certainly not to push ATT for an early upgrade. He told me to call ATT directly, which I did. They let me upgrade 6 weeks early after having my prior phone for 10 1/2 months. They also gave me the unlimited data plan.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Can we all stop being complete ass hats and jumping on Chris the moment he says anything??? Honestly this is pathetic.

He obviously meant the exclusivity contract, and if it were anyone else you would all assume that.

I'm getting sick of seeing you people do the same thing in every thread he says 2 words in.

Anyway, on topic, the sales people at Rogers do this as well. I've never understood why they push crappy phones so hard, it really frustrates me. I work at HBC, and no matter how much incentive I have for selling one brand over the other, I will always sell the consumer what I think is right for them. Nobody should be using a disgusting Pantech POS in place of an iPhone. Shudder...

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Can we all stop being complete ass hats and jumping on Chris the moment he says anything??? Honestly this is pathetic.

He obviously meant the exclusivity contract, and if it were anyone else you would all assume that.

I'm getting sick of seeing you people do the same thing in every thread he says 2 words in.

If you'll look back it is usually with just cause.... He does a pretty good job of pissing folks off!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Anyway, on topic, the sales people at Rogers do this as well. I've never understood why they push crappy phones so hard, it really frustrates me. I work at HBC, and no matter how much incentive I have for selling one brand over the other, I will always sell the consumer what I think is right for them. Nobody should be using a disgusting Pantech POS in place of an iPhone. Shudder...

Oh god...spare me the sob story. You can believe what you want to, i was simply referencing exactly what he said...which, if not what he MEANT, should have been clarified...instead, he responded with further support of what he specifically said, but the links he provided did nothing to support his comments.

For a teenager, you have an incredibly high horse you're riding around on...why dont you step on down off of it, and quit acting like you're a damn forum hero (or angel...whichever label you prefer)...Im quit honestly sick of seeing you defending non-sense personally (since we're going on about what we're sick of, not that anyone but ourselves care in the least).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73