• 59-63

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • 64-75

Votes: 8 2.7%

• Total voters

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I was excited about turning 21 though, but not because of being able to drink (because I don't plan on it), but because now I can get my concealed weapon permit. ;)

Me too. This is off topic but you remind me very much of my 9th grade English teacher, but you seem to be a much nicer woman than she. :p

Got my concealed carry. I keep it between my driver's license and my military id.

If you ask my 9th grade students they might argue the nice part. ;) I'm very strict.

boss75

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
28 here. Just old enough to really appreciate that all my favorite 80's cartoons are being turned into movies. Oh...also a concealed handgun person. :)

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Well happy early birthday! I like to think I'm mature for my age as well, I've never had a drink or touched drugs in my life. I was excited about turning 21 though, but not because of being able to drink (because I don't plan on it), but because now I can get my concealed weapon permit. ;)

Thanks. I never have taken drugs and never will. I did drink a few times when I was 16-17, but I was going though some hard times, and I'm now just finally getting over it.Once I turn 21 I'll go out for my first "legal" drink, but I wont abuse it. Have the occasional beer once in a while, but I wont get my self drink.

on topic:

I think the only one who will truly know the average would be Apple and the itunes accounts, though people sometimes put the wrong age down. (11 year old saying they are 35)

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Got my concealed carry. I keep it between my driver's license and my military id.

If you ask my 9th grade students they might argue the nice part. ;) I'm very strict.

I can't wait to get mine. I'm lucky because I don't have to take the safety classes, my dad can just write a letter (he's a police Lt.) saying he taught me the safety aspects. I'm going to his house tonight for family dinner, as we do every Sunday, so I'll get the ball rolling then. My health has been kind of terrible since my birthday though, so that's why I haven't done it yet. And what type of gun are you carrying, Alli? I have several but the one I'm going to carry is a sub-compacy Glock. My brother (who is also a cop) bought it for me for my 20th birthday.

I don't have any issues with strict, but I do have issues with rude and insensitive, both of which my English teacher was. We had several blow-outs, the greatest of which occurred when she told me that being in the hospital with Meningitis (all three types, no less) was no excuse for missing her class.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

28 here. Just old enough to really appreciate that all my favorite 80's cartoons are being turned into movies. Oh...also a concealed handgun person. :)

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Have my CWP also. Im 53.

Wow, we have a lot of gun people. What's everyone carrying?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I think we have another thread (and if not, time to start one) discussing pistols. Best not to hijack this thread any more than we've already done.

OKCChuck

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

haha, I teach 9th grade Oklahoma History. They think I'm pretty strict.

zkyevolved

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Well I had the first gen iPhone and now I'm on the iPhone 4. I also had the 3G. I'm 25 now. So when I was 20 or 21. Depending on when I got my first gen iPhone. I don't remember. :(. Haha.

-Sent from my iPhone 4

Writermind

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Interesting how the numbers are tallying up via the IPHONE users age.

I don't have one yet either, but am hoping that Sprint sees one soon.

If not, I'm going to have to end up switching service to Verizon.

Waiting to see what happens.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Interesting how the numbers are tallying up via the IPHONE users age.

I don't have one yet either, but am hoping that Sprint sees one soon.

If not, I'm going to have to end up switching service to Verizon.

Waiting to see what happens.

Sprint missed their chance years ago...i doubt they'll ever sell the iPhone specific for use on the Sprint network.