Who's Going To Be Staying Up 'Till Midnight To Order Your iPhone?

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I will relunctantly be up although I firmly believe there won't be an issue at all for ordering on the 3rd. As I've stated previously, I honestly believe they will have sufficient numbers for anyone wanting one on the 3rd.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Damn, there seems to be some serious demand for a CDMA iPhone. Let's see how strong Verizon really is. They talk it, can they walk it?

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Just watch, this will probably be one of the smoothest preorders in recent memory. I don't know why I believe this but I have to think that Apple has some experience in this area and Verizon tries to seperate themselves from AT&T as much as possible so I can't see them repeating AT&T's history. They have a plethora of iphones in stock and all orders placed on the 3rd will be filled without delay.

Reactions: 56K

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just watch, this will probably be one of the smoothest preorders in recent memory. I don't know why I believe this but I have to think that Apple has some experience in this area and Verizon tries to seperate themselves from AT&T as much as possible so I can't see them repeating AT&T's history. They have a plethora of iphones in stock and all orders placed on the 3rd will be filled without delay.

i agree with you...

plus i said in another post....even if they do sell out they are not going to be on back order for months like the droid inc was...they had component supply issues this is not the case for iphone, so if they do sell out on the 3rd you wont have to wait too long

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'll set my alarm for 2:45. I work that day, but took the 4th off just in case they ship on the 3rd for the 4th.

I, too, will be getting up to pre-order. My wife shook her head when I told her. When I thought it was going to be midnight, that she got, since I am usually up until 11:30-12 anyway, but 3 AM? Might have to go to bed early on Groundhog day and get up early. I will work at home the day I know it is arriving. That guy in the commercial with the Magic Mouse and BT Keyboard tapping his desk (conveniently at 2:10...) ... That is how I feel, like I am sitting here waiting.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
why 3am EST, that seems strange. When I pre-ordered the incredible, it was midnight.

Heh heh, for the California crowd, NOBODY will get to order this phone before midnight.

I will probably be staying up until that 3:00 hour, if Im tired, I may just plug my earphones in to the Droid and let the alarm wake just me and not the house :p placing the order, and off to bed.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I agree, 3am seems quite random. Maybe who ever first said 3am meant 3am PST? That would make sense as it would be 3am EST.

everyone's confusing me!
i'm in CA so will i be able to pre-order at 9pm, midnight, or 3am? lol

It appears that it will be 3 AM EST, 12 AM PST. Perhaps trying to not give PST an advantage being 9 PM?

Reactions: anneemonster

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
For At&t, these iPhone releases always went off of Apple time which is PST. Could be different for Vzn though

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73