Corporate Contacts to iPhone

p08757

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
All -- I've been a BlackBerry and now Android user for the past 6 years. I've mostly been managing all of my contact information from my Corporate Exchange account on my work computer. This worked extremely well in my BlackBerry environment. However, in my Android Environment, all of my contacts, Google, Corporate Exchange, FaceBook and Twitter have all combined into one huge mess on my phone. I really don't want to backup all of these and import them onto an iPhone if I get one.

When/if I switch to the iPhone, will I be able to sync and manage my contacts from my corporate exchange account. This is the one only place I have a clean list of all of my contacts. I also really don't want to type in all of my contacts again.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

p08757

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
What about my Corporate Contacts? Will they come over once I set up ActiveSync? All I want is my Corporate Exchange contacts.

p08757

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes. ActiveSync will take care of that... and in iTunes, make sure you set that up to NOT sync to your computer.

Thanks. That is what I needed to know. I should be okay with ActiveSync over the air updates then. The computer I have at home has iTunes and no Exchange client. My work computer has Exchange but no iTunes, so I think I should be safe.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner