Only thing that kills me is the extra 50 to go retail. I may not mind it if I would be getting it a week earlier than in stores. But if we are looking at getting them the same day as everyone else, I might be more inclined to visit the Apple store on release day, unless of course I could preorder through Apple as well.

When's that second email coming already with better details? Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    01-24-2011 12:29 PM
    I just got off the phone with a CSR who told me if I ordered early enough I would have it in hand on the 4th with free FedEx. Just another CSR throwing diffrent info out there!
    01-24-2011 02:19 PM
    I just got off the phone with a CSR who told me if I ordered early enough I would have it in hand on the 4th with free FedEx. Just another CSR throwing diffrent info out there!
    Info that's totally disconnect from any known reality... sure. I'll believe it when FedEx knocks on my door to deliver any day before FEB 10
    01-24-2011 02:23 PM
    Info that's totally disconnect from any known reality... sure. I'll believe it when FedEx knocks on my door to deliver any day before FEB 10
    As will I, but to me anything is better then waiting on a nutty line for hours for a phone!
    01-24-2011 02:24 PM
    I can easily see where both arguments are valid. I am more inclined to believe however after reading everything on the VZ website that current customers will have the iPhone in hand before everyone else can get it. I hope that VZ sends out another email this week specifically stating what will happen but who knows. Either way I am paying full retail and cannot wait to get my hands on the iPhone!
    01-24-2011 02:31 PM
    I don't mean to stir the pot, but when I called VZW on the 21st to see if I could bump up my upgrade date, the CSR informed me that they wouldn't be shipping them until the 10th. Therefore, you wouldn't receive it until at least the 11th. I found this very hard to believe, especially since it would mean that the people who preordered would get their phone later than someone who waits in line. If that's the case, I would almost prefer to not preorder. Granted, this was just one CSR rep who probably didn't know a whole lot about the release info, but has anyone else heard of preorders not being delivered until after the 10th?
    01-24-2011 04:03 PM
    I don't mean to stir the pot, but when I called VZW on the 21st to see if I could bump up my upgrade date, the CSR informed me that they wouldn't be shipping them until the 10th. Therefore, you wouldn't receive it until at least the 11th. I found this very hard to believe, especially since it would mean that the people who preordered would get their phone later than someone who waits in line. If that's the case, I would almost prefer to not preorder. Granted, this was just one CSR rep who probably didn't know a whole lot about the release info, but has anyone else heard of preorders not being delivered until after the 10th?
    Sounds more like a CSR that misunderstood, ships on the 10th meaning it will be shipped TO ME on the 10th on my doorstep.
    01-24-2011 04:29 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD