You sure about that?
    I've been able to create a hotspot since the day I jailbroke my 3G years ago, it's software, not hardware that allows it. MyWi FTW!
    Exactly, what do you think is happening when people jailbreak and install mywi? Rene made a 4.3 walkthrough video... He shows the feature in use.
    01-18-2011 01:27 PM
    I am eligible for an upgrade on my hubby's phone on 2/17/11. I could get that upgrade transferred to my line. It will be for the new every two program...can I pay $20 and upgrade early? I got the following statement from VZW website:

If Im an existing Verizon Wireless customer and Im eligible for an annual upgrade, will I have to pay the standard $20 early upgrade fee to purchase iPhone 4?

No, if you are currently eligible for an annual upgrade, the standard $20 early upgrade fee will be waived for customers purchasing iPhone 4 until the end of March
    01-19-2011 09:55 PM
    I hope this 599/649 and 699/749 gets situated b4 preorder... if it's going to be 649 for the 16, i might as well take a mini vacation to DE and get the 32 for ~the same as the 16 preordered + tax... Verizon prob just wants more money... like the mifi + ipad "deal/bundle" which is more money than buying an iPad and Mifi separately...
    01-21-2011 11:03 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD