Heres my plan.

mg911

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So im on a family plan and my parents dont want new phones so I have 3 eligible upgrades. Right now I have the droid 1.

So Im going to preorder the 32gb iphone 4 and use the ne2 $50 credit then if a new iphone comes out in the summer sell the ip4 on ebay to cover the price of the ip5 discounted price.

So do you think i can get at least $250 for the verizon 32gb ip4 on ebay if the iphone 5 comes out in the summer?

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to think that you'd be able to get that much from the phone even if the iPhone 5 came out in the summer. I'm paying full retail but will have 2 lines eligible for an upgrade by the time summer rolls around so I can do something similar to what you have planned.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So im on a family plan and my parents dont want new phones so I have 3 eligible upgrades. Right now I have the droid 1.

So Im going to preorder the 32gb iphone 4 and use the ne2 $50 credit then if a new iphone comes out in the summer sell the ip4 on ebay to cover the price of the ip5 discounted price.

So do you think i can get at least $250 for the verizon 32gb ip4 on ebay if the iphone 5 comes out in the summer?

The iPhone 4 will not lose much value when the new one comes out at first. It's still a pretty new device that is much wanted around the country and should bring $300 to $400 I would think.

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site

I have experience selling iPhones on eBay for years.. you would get well over $400.. maybe $500 for a Verizon 32gb iP4. Probably more like $400 only because you've cut the rest of the world out of bidding due to CDMA, but a good amount of $ nonetheless.

You will notice that iPhones have some of the best if not the best resale value out of any smartphone.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have experience selling iPhones on eBay for years.. you would get well over $400.. maybe $500 for a Verizon 32gb iP4. Probably more like $400 only because you've cut the rest of the world out of bidding due to CDMA, but a good amount of $ nonetheless.

You will notice that iPhones have some of the best if not the best resale value out of any smartphone.

Agreed, I've sold many phone on Ebay. Iphone's have the best resale value at this point.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
One way to sell it for more is to include something extra. Throw in a $15 iTunes card or a pair of cheep earbuds. People will be willing to pay more if they get more. Make sure you include that in the description.

If you throw in a card, either buy it local and include it in the shipping, or buy direct from Apple's website, include a thank you note and just ship it to them. They wont get your info, they will just see its from Apple

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
You'll definitely get $300 at the very least! iPhones tend to hold their value better than any other phone out there.. And I think you have a great plan/backup..

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
One way to sell it for more is to include something extra. Throw in a $15 iTunes card or a pair of cheep earbuds. People will be willing to pay more if they get more. Make sure you include that in the description.

If you throw in a card, either buy it local and include it in the shipping, or buy direct from Apple's website, include a thank you note and just ship it to them. They wont get your info, they will just see its from Apple

Or you could be implying that you really want to get rid of that particular unit. Again sir, really???

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods