Fire/Ems/SAR/PD

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I dont care about my post count so they can take them all away i could care less...Post whoring? Cool....WOW well im done with this site..Now ill sit back and watch all the "forum police" to come by and say something but when i did in another post of mine i get 10 points lmao what a joke.....

Dude... Chill. Acting like this won't bring people to your side. And will guarantee a moderator shows you the door.

CERT volunteer...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I dont care about my post count so they can take them all away i could care less...Post whoring? Cool....WOW well im done with this site..Now ill sit back and watch all the "forum police" to come by and say something but when i did in another post of mine i get 10 points lmao what a joke.....

Don't let the door hit ya...

PhxBlue

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
LEO also. The only function i use my iPhone for at work is googling Arizona Revised Statute codes when i have one of those odd ball situations going on, otherwise everything i need is self contained within my computer system in my cruiser.

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
CERT volunteer...

CERT member here as well...NW Subs of Chicago. No real apps that I've used while "on the job". Would be cool if someone developed an app for CERT members...I know there are many groups across the country.

*CERT = Community Emergency Response Team

BTW, my thanks to all the LEO's and FF/Paramedics here for the job you do!

Reactions: PhxBlue

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Military here. Use the iPhone 4 at work to check weather for flight conditions and publication lookup. Makes my life a hell of a lot easier.

StevenJ_AK

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Mil member here and i use quite a few apps actually. One I love is tac-nav. Great app for MGRS grids and satellite based maps. Use it in conduction with topoMaps on my iPad for range recon and making my overlays for maps. Also use my camera for that cause basically a map says one thing but to have the pictures of the areas of question is very useful when briefing a BN or BDE commander. Of course that all gets put together with keynote on my Mac then loaded onto my iPad to review and make changes.
Other apps I love is army apft calculator, tc 3-22.20, and an Army bodyfat calculator that also does DA-5500 and 5501 and can email them to myself.

Just a few ways I use mine :) not to mention the games and YouTube for the down times.

streetgrunt

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
LEO - use log me in ignition which puts me on my desktop at work for RMS access. Also the sys admin and can access our booking computer, server, etc. to address issues remotely. Use GPS, I've used the wi-fi locator to mess with people in interview and make them think I know more than I do :) Used voice recorder and camera in pinches when I didn't have a "work one" with me to record phone calls, etc.

THANKS TO YOUR THREAD (WITH THE BUMPS :)) I found NYS penal law apps, but none with great reviews - any of them worth it?

megcashman

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Paramedic Here

I used Epocrates and Medscape interchangably
Maps comes in handy sometimes
Shift Worker keeps my 3 jobs organized.
And ofcourse all my games get me through long standbys and offload delays!!

tres

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm a dispatcher and Critical Care EMT- (EMT-I) I use:
Epocrates-
2 separate county protocol apps.
Drugs.com pill identifier
ERG (Hazmat book)
Tabers
Med abbrs
a unit conversion app (For drug math)
Micromedex drug information
MediBabble (for language translation)
A few few apps for ECG and Drug review to keep fresh.

I use the Seidio Convert (rugged) case that fits awesome on my duty belt.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2