Can I pre-order on Feb 2 and will white iPhone be available?

ajl06808

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
1) My NE2 is on February 19th, do you think I will be able to pre-order on February 3? I think it will be a long shot, but might as well give it a whirl.

2) Do you think the White Verizon iPhone 4 will be announced on pre-order day?

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
1. I doubt they will let u preorder unless you call into customer service and they move your upgrade up which idk if they will since the iphone is predicted to be such a hot seller but you never know until you try.
2. nobody knows since on the verizon site it only shows the black idk if they will announce the white iphone although its not looking like it will be available on launch day

nuckinfutz220

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
1) My NE2 is on February 19th, do you think I will be able to pre-order on February 3? I think it will be a long shot, but might as well give it a whirl.

2) Do you think the White Verizon iPhone 4 will be announced on pre-order day?

I called last night and they moved my NE2 from 6/29/2011 to 02/03/2011 without a fuss or anything. It blew my mind, i was expecting a strict no. Call them and just be really nice and ask if there is any way you can get the iPhone at the discounted price! Its worth a try!

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I called last night and they moved my NE2 from 6/29/2011 to 02/03/2011 without a fuss or anything. It blew my mind, i was expecting a strict no. Call them and just be really nice and ask if there is any way you can get the iPhone at the discounted price! Its worth a try!

that's because you always could upgrade between the 13th ad the 24th months for the discounted price. I have done this for years. The only catch is that you do not get the NE2 'additional discount' instead you may have to pay a $20.00 early upgrade fee.

just yesterday i got a text from verizon wireless that said, "want a new phone? upgrade early at the lowest promotional prices with a new 2yr renewal. for details call..."

my NE2 date is 7/11/2011, however, when i log into my account on verizonwireless.com it says i am eligible for an upgrade at the discounted price.

ajl06808

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I just got my account moved up and am available for an upgrade today! The woman I spoke to was super nice and I am now eligible for a pre-order!

LooNTooNs

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just called and was ver nice and they said "no". my NE2 is March. I am eligable to upgrade for the Iphone but I will have to wait till the 10th to get it. Only NE2 peeps can preorder I was told.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just called and was ver nice and they said "no". my NE2 is March. I am eligable to upgrade for the Iphone but I will have to wait till the 10th to get it. Only NE2 peeps can preorder I was told.

I find that hard to believe. And I dont understand how if your NE2 is in march how you are eligible on the 10th? Anyone can preorder you can preorder full retail or for an upgrade

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This is an educated guess but in the past VZW would allow you if you were within a few weeks of your upgrade to go ahead and either upgrade or in this case most likely Pre-Order as long of course that you are a current VZW customer naturally. It will require a call to Customer Service to ask and most likely they will base it on your relationship with VZW being a good long standing customer and all that jazz.

That will most likely be what i will do even though I will be up tp upgrade in March but i will ask and if not I will simply wait until March... No biggie!

LooNTooNs

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow 3 diffrent Reps 3 diffrent answers.

So what it came down to was, after month 13, I am elig for an upgrade @ promotional price but have to wait till March for my NE2. The NE2 would take an additional $50 off the price. I told them I didnt care about the $50, and they said OOOOOO then just preorder on the 3rd and pay the 199-299. I also logged into my account and it shows that I can upgrade now.

ashndrew1404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I received an email from verizon after I signed up to be updated about the phone. The email said its never been a better time to upgrade a line or add a new one. My plan is to add a line on the third. So after this, I'm questioning if I will be able to. None of my lines are eligible until the summer...

lshartle

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
It says on Verizon's website that the iPhone will go on sale to existing customers on OR before 2/3/11. I believe it said it may be available up to a week before 2/3 but to check back "often" for the official word.

As far as the color availability, it's all speculation at this point although I don't see why they would display a white iPhone if they didn't plan on offering it in white.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner