16GB or 32GB ... which one ya gettin???

16GB or 32GB? Which one will you be purchasing?

• 16GB

Votes: 74 38.7%
  • 32GB

Votes: 117 61.3%

• Total voters

titansjonne#WN

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
II wouldn't want to use my iphone as an ipod. I would kill the battery too quickly. And also, me being a tech junkie I wouldn't want to upgrade it every year. Im keeping my 160gb classic and sticking with it. The iphone will be used for phone, apps, and pictures.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
II wouldn't want to use my iphone as an ipod. I would kill the battery too quickly. And also, me being a tech junkie I wouldn't want to upgrade it every year. Im keeping my 160gb classic and sticking with it. The iphone will be used for phone, apps, and pictures.

Really the drain on the battery from listening to music is minimal, even over BT I can still get a full day while listening to music while jogging.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Really the drain on the battery from listening to music is minimal, even over BT I can still get a full day while listening to music while jogging.

I agree.. listened to music on my iPhone 4 for over 2 hours today while checking twitter, emails, and the internet - only lost about 10% during all that multi-tasking..

titansjonne#WN

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I use it for more than just music when i go jogging. I play it for about 3 hours in the morning. Get to work. 30 minute break so i watch some videos. Get off work, come home listen to it while jogging. Then play it while im doing homework. Now add using apps, and wifi and gps to that, while constantly updating twitter, facebook, and email.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to get the 16 gig because i have a 32 gig ipod touch 4th gen, so that will be were i will keep the majority of my music.

Exact same situation with me.

Just a silly question, why not sell your Touch's and use the funds to purchase the 32 GB iPhone? You eliminate a device, particularly one that does the same thing, and you probably get to pocket a couple more dollars then you thought you would spend..... ;)

easyrun99

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
16gb...simply do not need more space. I keep about 1500 songs and 50-60 apps on my phone and no movies (iPad)...no reason for me to pay more.

iEther21

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just a silly question, why not sell your Touch's and use the funds to purchase the 32 GB iPhone? You eliminate a device, particularly one that does the same thing, and you probably get to pocket a couple more dollars then you thought you would spend..... ;)

You make a good point...i was actually thinking about doing that, but im not sure how good the battery is on the iphone or if i would have to keep it charged all the time

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
im not sure yet. I have a 30 gig iPod video, an no i will not sell it as it was a git from my wife for our wedding, but i am afraid that i might run out of room with the 16 gig if i want to put some movies on it for trips....

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
When I got my iPhone 3G, I opted for the 16GB, but for two reasons: I was using it as my primary entertainment device, and it was free ($750 gift card from Caesars to the Apple store that had to be used in a single weekend). This time around, I will probably stick with 16GB because I have a 64GB iPad that's almost full, so I won't be using my iPhone for anything other than apps and maybe and an on-the-go playlist. I have an issue with needing the best of everything though, so I still might get the 32GB.

Hi, my name is Jake, I've had over 200 phones, and I'm a full-blown gadget/phone addict. :D

caribouranch

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to get the 32GB iPhone, because I'm not eligible for an upgrade, so I'm paying full price. As long as I'm paying full price, why not splurge for the one with the most space? I already got my money saved up :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro