Bumpers for verizon iphone?

nies

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea if apple will be making bumpers for the verizon iphone? so far ive only seen case mates site show they will be making their cases in an verizon version.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure Apple will be making some. Perhaps only sold in Verizon stores to advoid any confusion, or perhaps a label on the packaging "For Verizon iPhone only"

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes they will. Not to correct a signal issue but for people that would like to use that for protection for the device.

nies

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
would have been a lot more convenient if they made everything line up the same, but whatever, im not complaining. i finally can get an iphone

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
would have been a lot more convenient if they made everything line up the same, but whatever, im not complaining. i finally can get an iphone

well im fine with the adjustment as long as it fixes the antenna issue i can handle the buttons being moved a little bit im sure there will be plenty of cases out there for the verizon iphone

bmxfreak995

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
i agree though. i like the apple bumbers as well. shows off the back but yet you can put it on the table without worrying about scratching it. holla!

Tanker57

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Buttons are slightly off from the AT&T iP4 so there will be some issues with cases fitting. Not sure about the bumpers..might just need a hole punch to fix it.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Buttons are slightly off from the AT&T iP4 so there will be some issues with cases fitting. Not sure about the bumpers..might just need a hole punch to fix it.

yes we know that and case mate already if you look on their site are working on cases for launch day im sure others will follow