How many new "TiPb" members since Verizon's announcement on 1/11/11 ?

bmxfreak995

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
have had 2 droids so i was a member on android central and also have an account on crackberry from my past blackberrys but i have always wanted to be a memeber on here..now i have a reason! FEB 10!!!

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I started off as a Crackberry member, then moved to AndroidCentral, and as of yesterday, I'm a member of this forum. I can see the benefits for each platform, but I think I'll be better suited with the iPhone.

WyckedAnkh

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Had to join the site after the announcement! I went from a Blackberry to a Pre Plus and soon an iPhone. I feel like I'm cheating on PreCentral but I know that feeling will go away when I am holding the iPhone!

gr8scott#IM

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Same here! I've been visiting here for a long time but never made an account until yesterday, the day I found out that my Verizon iPhone dream had come true, haha :) I've been a crackberry user and have a 9650 which I will be giving up gladly for the new iPhone.

same exact story over here :D

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Wow lots of new members here. Welcome to the good team haha. I also was a Crackberry member for a while before I got my iPhone 3G. Haven't looked back since!

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This thread has a "therapeutic" feeling to it . . . I'm guessing this is what it must feel like on your first day at an alcohol/drug rehab meeting . . . . .

"I was addicted to Crackberry and now I'm hooked on TiPb; Hi, my name is Bob and I'm an addict"
[rest of TiPb members reply in unison: "Hi Bob!"]

pman219

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi Bob....

I'm Brad and I too feel your pain.
I feel like a giddy freakin school girl... I'm an adult for christ's sake..

(think I could just sleep until the 3rd ?)

hugecanoli

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
You can add me to the list of Crackberry members who signed up after the VZW announcement.

So tired of my BB 9650 and cant wait to finally get my hands on an iPhone!

lr_zuber

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I opened my account before the announcement, found TiPb through CrackBerry a while back. Have been following for a while (Apple fan, no AT&T service where I live, though). After the announcement I deleted CrackBerry off my Google Reader. :D

titansjonne#WN

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I registered tonight. crackberry,android central and pre central member. Blackberry Storm>Bold 9650>Palm Pixi Plus>Htc Incredible>Iphone 4(soon)

CKisses

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
ViP4 Bound

I'm a newbie...can't wait for the 3rd! Been a member of Crackberry for awhile & would love to stay but VZ doesn't have any decent Blackberries coming soon. I'm soooo ready to get rid of my 8330. Luv it but it just isn't enough anymore....bring on the ViP4! :cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77