best case for iphone 4

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Now that the iphone is announced for verizon i was wondering what case people are using on their current iphone 4's and what they feel are the best? Im looking for a prob hard rubber case. What are people using/going to use?

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a Contour (thats the brand) case for my AT&T iPhone 4.

I have one on my 3GS and wanted the same one for the 4 since it protected my 3GS so well and it isnt as bulky as an otter box but still protects very well. Rubber coated plastic.

Reactions: ogoonie

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Now that the iphone is announced for verizon i was wondering what case people are using on their current iphone 4's and what they feel are the best? Im looking for a prob hard rubber case. What are people using/going to use?

I'm probably gonna go with either the: "case mate pop!" or the "speck candy shell".

What I'm not sure of is:

Will these current cases for the iPhone4 fit the Verizon iPhone4??? From looking at pics and reading some other posts, seems that the Verizon iPhone's - 3 buttons on the left side (volume buttons and mute rocker) are placed slightly lower.

Wonder if I should order the case or wait to see if the cases will be updated / remanufactured to fit the Verizon iPhone....

ddnichols7

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox!!!! Look for them if you havent heard of them. I have one now for my BB storm 2. It is the defender case. I have dropped it, thrown it, kicked it etc and it still works. If you want a good durable case, then at least look into the otterbox defender.

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Back when I had an iPod Touch, I had a case made by SwitchEasy on it. I loved it due to the grip and protection it provided. I'll be looking to see what they have to offer for the VZW iPhone since I'm not sure if the original cases will work due to the fact that one of the side buttons appears to have been moved slightly.

fcortese

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Seidio's Innocase II and holster IF the present model does not have to be altered. I read somewhere that because of the CDMA antenna mods, some of the side/top buttons are not exactly located as on the original iPhone 4.

kittykatta

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
the iphone 4 has a slight redesign with the toggle button placed millimeters higher than on the ATT iphone. So existing cases may not fit perfect...

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
this depends on your needs. for me, nothing beats otterbox defender. I dont mind the extra weight and bulk. I am always out in the field so I need the best protection that it can get.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro