i need your opinion

ajw2495

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
ok. so im on att right now and have the bold 9700. i hate it...i had the iphone 3g before...so i can get the verizon iphone 4 on feb 3rd because my dad sold a car to someone who works at verizon. my question, is if i should get it or wait for the new iphone in june. answer away.

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
As a Tour user myself, I personally would jump on getting it ASAP, because I just CANNOT stand my BlackBerry. Plus, it's not definitive that Verizon will get whatever Apple releases in June... but it's up to you. My update's not until April 30, so I'm waiting...

If I were you, I'd figure out what you use the phone for the most, and if the iPhone's going to make that more enjoyable, I'd switch. If it's not going to change too much, I'd hold out.

Just my 2? :)

ogoonie

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
What I am going to do is just buy the iPhone 4 full retail leaving me eligible for an upgrade whenever, if ever verizon gets the next model... how it sounded in the press conference its going to be a long relationship so im not worried.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just my feeling on this, but I don't see Verizon getting iPhone 5 till late this year or next year. The signs point to the new iPhone just being a GSM version at first with the CDMA version coming later. I would say go for the iPhone 4 now and then you can always change to the new device later. I just don't see Verizon realeasing Iphone 4 now then in 3 or 4 months realeasing a new version of the iPhone.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just my feeling on this, but I don't see Verizon getting iPhone 5 till late this year or next year. The signs point to the new iPhone just being a GSM version at first with the CDMA version coming later. I would say go for the iPhone 4 now and then you can always change to the new device later. I just don't see Verizon realeasing Iphone 4 now then in 3 or 4 months realeasing a new version of the iPhone.

who knows with verizon i mean look what they did with the droid 2 then releasing the droid 2 global(which was the same phone just faster processor like a month later so never put anything past verizon

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
What I am going to do is just buy the iPhone 4 full retail leaving me eligible for an upgrade whenever, if ever verizon gets the next model... how it sounded in the press conference its going to be a long relationship so im not worried.

Wouldn't it be better to use your upgrade now, and then IF you want the phone released in June THEN pay full price? Then you spend less money upfront, and if the phone in June, say, isn't on Verizon, or is barely an upgrade, you've saved yourself that full retail moolah.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73