Pre-order?

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i got my bb storm2 the day it came out on the website and it wasnt at 12 am it was later then that, i saw 3 am some peopel said, i didnt stay up til then but i read that after the fact.

I pre ordered my Blackberry Bold at midnight when it was up for Pre order. I guess we will find out Feb 3rd.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i hope so, i wanna make sure i get it on time and not miss out and have to go wait on a ridic line on the 10th

If you are a verizon customer being able to preorder the 3rd will help a lot I mean i know many people want this but unless they have an upgrade alot wont pay full retail for the phone so I guess we will see how high demand actually is come the 10th

Machine gunport

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
for past phones I ordered you would get the new phone, and then you call the 800#. Go through the activation menus which ultimately led to you entering the MEID of the new phone, and doing an over the air program (*228) of the new phone.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
for past phones I ordered you would get the new phone, and then you call the 800#. Go through the activation menus which ultimately led to you entering the MEID of the new phone, and doing an over the air program (*228) of the new phone.

but the newer phones all you had to do was the *228 and then enter your phone number and that and it would activate it

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
people...iphones have a different activation process.

having had 2 att iphones in the past...the process is this...download itunes on your mac or pc, unbox your iphone, plug it into your computer, create an itunes account, it will ask you to enter your mobile number, pick your plan, agree to the terms, boom its activated.

i doubt apple or verizon has changed this process since it is so easy

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
people...iphones have a different activation process.

having had 2 att iphones in the past...the process is this...download itunes on your mac or pc, unbox your iphone, plug it into your computer, create an itunes account, it will ask you to enter your mobile number, pick your plan, agree to the terms, boom its activated.

i doubt apple or verizon has changed this process since it is so easy

yeah but it may be different since verizon is cdma and doesnt use sim cards. Guess we will find out when it comes out

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I've pre-ordered in the past and the results seem to vary. Half the time, I've gotten the phone early and the other half, I've gotten it on the release day. I'm really hoping that I can get it early.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I've pre-ordered in the past and the results seem to vary. Half the time, I've gotten the phone early and the other half, I've gotten it on the release day. I'm really hoping that I can get it early.

Seems some people get them early im sure with the iphone they wont come until release day which is still better than waiting in line and not even being guaranteed getting one.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Seems some people get them early im sure with the iphone they wont come until release day which is still better than waiting in line and not even being guaranteed getting one.
If you have a good working relationship with a rep at a Verizon corporate retail store, they will make an appointment and hold one for you.

I do like the idea of the pre-order on-line, and be home when FedEx arrives... so much nicer than herds of people. :)

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If you have a good working relationship with a rep at a Verizon corporate retail store, they will make an appointment and hold one for you.

I do like the idea of the pre-order on-line, and be home when FedEx arrives... so much nicer than herds of people. :)

Agree. And also you dont have to get up and go to a store. I prefer to order online and then just be home once fedex comes

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh