A lot of people, including myself appreciate the beauty of the iPhone and like to rock it 'naked'(without a case).
    Agreed, if I put anything on my device it will only be a bumper that will protect the edge. The iPhone is a beautiful device and love to look at it naked. I want to see both sides of it.
    01-16-2011 05:40 PM
    I agree i like the phone without a case but i feel like the white makes the phone look cheaper in a way? am i missing something?
    01-16-2011 10:17 PM
    Agreed, if I put anything on my device it will only be a bumper that will protect the edge. The iPhone is a beautiful device and love to look at it naked. I want to see both sides of it.
    oh word...
    i guess i'll fully understand come february
    01-16-2011 10:18 PM
    I agree i like the phone without a case but i feel like the white makes the phone look cheaper in a way? am i missing something?
    no dude, your not...
    01-16-2011 10:21 PM
    Why would someone switch carriers for a phone based on color? Now if it came with a super model who dials numbers for you? Then absolutely.
    For some reason everyone want the white I'm prefectly fine with the black iphone since im going to put it in a case anyway
    01-16-2011 11:17 PM
    For some reason everyone want the white I'm prefectly fine with the black iphone since im going to put it in a case anyway
    When I first bought my 3GS it was in black and when the white version came out I had to have it. LOL

It was just because it was new and different. Kind of pimpish!

I actually like the black version of the iPhone 4. Looks nice with the silver matte bezel.
    01-17-2011 09:45 AM
    When I first bought my 3GS it was in black and when the white version came out I had to have it. LOL

White 3GS was available for launch day....
    01-17-2011 10:16 AM
    White 3GS was available for launch day....
    Then maybe it was when we went from the 3G to the 3GS.... Was there white 3G?
    01-17-2011 10:39 AM
    Then maybe it was when we went from the 3G to the 3GS.... Was there white 3G?
    Yes but only for the 16 GB version. The 3GS then was available in black or white for either capacity.
    01-17-2011 11:41 AM

I actually like the black version of the iPhone 4. Looks nice with the silver matte bezel.
    Yeah well ill stick with the black I'm not going to wait extra time for a white phone when I can just get a black one on launch day lol. They do the same thing white or black lol
    01-17-2011 12:09 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD