Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trapjaw72

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
why i love tibp.com

Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread telling us why you love TiPb so much.

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!

DETAILS

- grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of a Verizon iPhone 4.
- Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on February 9, 2011.
well tibp seems to be right on with everything to do with iphone ipodtouch or the ipad an i love that,tibp is a one stop blog for every one i watch the show every chance i get to learn new things an to find out whats new,because tibp will have it for sure its my first choice for anything to do with apple,just watch the show one time an see or stop by an read the blog an find out why tibp is number 1,plus this iphone 4 give away come on wow way to go tibp,see u on twiiter guys,trapjaw72

bmallen18

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Please!

I have waited for the Iphone to come to verizon for years, a lot of people didn't believe me but I knew it would happen eventually. This is an awesome site and has been my source for all my Verizon Iphone info. But without your help my dreams of owning an Iphone aren't going to happen because I am broke. So please pick me.
God Bless!
Brandon

syc0mancer

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Sweeeeet, Duuuuuude

You guys have awesome roundups for reviews on cases! I've been reading/watching your articles/videos intently trying to find the best case for my future purchased/won Verizon iPhone 4. Please consider this my entry in your Verizon iPhone 4 giveaway!

Dbarnes012

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Why do I I've tipb so much

I listen to and love tipb because of Georgia. She is the hottest girl on the planet... Totally smitten :)
Also Georgia when you get your jail break back you should check out voice activator in Cydia. You commented on a show once about how you would like to open your phone and have it greet you. It totally can now. So star wars. My phone has now become one of my best friends (ha ha). Just a heads up though I found that the tweak did something to my volume so I added volume boost 4.0 and everythingis great now. Sorry this is so long and thanks for giving us all such an awesome show.

lechejuan

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Tipb

Love the blog cause of its simplicity and how they are able to be so detailed on informing the in's and out's in the world of everything iOS, iPhone, and everything in the world of Apple.

fennerk1

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
pick meeee

i love tipb because i have learned SO much in the past few days in regards to iphones, i don't know what i'd do without it!! i know that this will be my go to spot for all phone related questions and comments now. =)

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Excellent!

I love TiPb because it feels like a real community, take the podcasts for example. You guys could flat out choose to ignore us in the chat, but no. You choose to incorporate us and that makes all the difference in the world. You provide quality information that makes TiPb the one stop shop for any iPhone related news I'm looking for! :D

1301soa

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I Love TiPb

I love TiPb because it is the best resource for finding out how to fix issues that arise with iPhones or iPads. I have never had to go anywhere except these forums to find the answers I need!

naterizzle

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Why I love TiPb....

I love TiPb because they always have accurate information about upcoming devices. When other sources are speculating and making guesses, TiPb always waits for accurate information. If TiPb updates about upcoming iPhones or iPads, it's best to pay attention!

t1nk3r1nc

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
TiPb Rocks

I just found TiPb today while seaching for answers on the VZ iPhone and have to say this is the best iPhone/iPad forum I have found bar none!!!

Thanks & keep rockin the Mac mobile device threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711