The world stopped to watch mans first steps in space, and now, yet again, the world is stopping to watch the worlds best phone step out to the worlds most reliable network. Thank you, TiPb, for the most reliable and up to date information about the Verizon iPhone. The wait will be so worth it!
    02-09-2011 12:52 AM
    I'd love to get rid of my AT&T iPhone. My city has no 3G but verizon does. Then I'd be able to surf tipb.com in 3G speeds.
    02-09-2011 01:04 AM
    Hi!

I'm an exchange students from europe, and I've an iPhone 3GS cell phone and it's helping my education with the dictionary and lots of useful application. The only problem is my iPhone doesn't working here, because the European market has an iPhone at the t-mobile not at verizon.

I'm checking every day a Tipb.com everyday
    This website is awesome a lot of interesting articles. Every kind of helps. Extremly fast news refresh. Everithing what is important at the same place. I'm just love it. Good job guys. Thanks

I love

Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread telling us why you love TiPb so much.

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!

DETAILS

- grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of a Verizon iPhone 4.
    - Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on February 9, 2011.
    02-09-2011 01:04 AM
    I love TiPb. They have all the best news involving all the iOS products, and they have the greatest staff ever. I love searching the always stocked store for new accessories, and also reading all of the reviews for all the new products. I work at Verizon, and being able to tote around my new VZW iPhone would be awesome because I would get some major jealousy from my co-workers. Please make this happen TiPb. You folks are great!!!!!
    02-09-2011 01:08 AM
    Ok so I have a droid x.....SAVE ME FROM ANDROID AND CONVERT ME TO iOS please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
    02-09-2011 01:12 AM
    TiPb is simply the best place to keep me updated on everything iPhone. Super useful.
    02-09-2011 01:16 AM
    Why I Love TiPb so much? Are you kidding? Number one answer, GEORGIA!! For real how often do you see a HOT CHICK that is into tech? A like never!!! Long live iPad/iPhone Live!!!
    02-09-2011 01:26 AM
    TIPB, where else am I going to get news?.
    02-09-2011 01:33 AM
    I will give up my Evo in a heartbeat. TiPb is my #1 source for all things Apple
    02-09-2011 01:38 AM
    I love Tipb ..... It's my favorite iPhone & all things Apple site that I visit every single day!

I can't say NO to a free Verizon iPhone :-)
    02-09-2011 01:42 AM
    I love TiPb because it is the most accurate, thorough, consistent, and up-to-date iOS information anywhere PERIOD!

I also love that I can engage via Facebook, email, web, and especially the mobile optimized site.
    02-09-2011 01:43 AM
    TiPb is like toast and a sunny day...
    it's black caviar with your chardonnay...
    it's a free ride when you've killed your battery...
    it's a life with a Canadian songstress??

How I do love thee, TiPb
    02-09-2011 01:53 AM
    I would love to win one so that I can let my brother have my device.. he's fell in love with IOS and hate to break his heart by taking my test unit and putting him back on the blackberry...
    02-09-2011 01:54 AM
    T-HE BOMB
    i-NFORMATIVE
    P-ROFESSIONAL PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT THEY TALKING ABOUT
    b-EST WEBSITE HANDS DOWN!!!!

IT WILL MAKE A NICE VALENTINES GIFT FOR MY WIFE. THANK YOU.
    02-09-2011 02:27 AM
    What's not to love about TiPb!

The site is a GREAT source of information on all things i .

Not only are they a great resource but they have fantastic offers and contests like this one! :-)

Yay TiPb!
    02-09-2011 02:40 AM
    Wouldn't that be a great 1st post
    02-09-2011 02:41 AM
    In my opinion Tipb is the best apple site out. Tipb answered all my questions about the iphone. The article on droid switchers was very helpful. This is the first site I go for Iphone and apple news. Also the forums are are awesome. So far everyone is real cool. Thanks for a great site..
    02-09-2011 02:41 AM
    This is the reason I LOVE TIPB.

Honestly this is one of the only websites that I visit to find out the latest information about the iphone, its features, and the hottest apps that are available. I have to say that by far this is the most helpful iphone website that I have found. I just wish that my 3GS had service in my area so I could view TIPB without wifi. I literally never have more than two bars, and that is not 3G ATT, might I add. LOL. I am also thankful that your articles are clear, and demonstrate a good point.

Thanks TIPB your staff, and website is AMAZING.
    02-09-2011 02:44 AM
    I love TiPb because they give away iPhones. My Verizon razor isn't hacking it. I need to upgrade
    02-09-2011 02:48 AM
    Finally, I found a legal addiction. I ponder what plea or argument would evoke a response from tipb.com to evoke a winning response.

Not willing to think long and hard drives to begging and pleading. Something my wife has seen from me before.

None the less, the apple iPhone is the last piece of the apple puzzle bringing all my I devices to a full circle fruition.

I write this on my iPad, with my MacBook pro standing by. My sons new Mac mini in the next room and my own iMac in my office near my new apple tv (where is the I device name for that?).

That's my plea, awarding a full circle of steve jobs devices.

Feel better steve!
    02-09-2011 03:04 AM
    This site rocks. It is the best informative/help apple website that is available. Thanks for all the hard work that is put into this site. I would love to win the iphone!!!
    02-09-2011 06:36 AM
    So this is my third and final post to this giveaway. My only message is a notion of gratitude to the entire TiPb staff for making such a giveaway and making me lose sleep. Haha. I literally laid in bed all night thinking about the possibilities of winning. I was in the library until 3A.M and after I got back I tried to sleep. It is now 7:00A.M and I have not slept. The anticipation to find out who gets this iPhone is killing me. Worst part is, I have a Linear Algebra quiz in 2 hours haha. I don't know if it's strange that I couldn't sleep because of this? I guess my love for the iPhone is much stronger than I thought. Anyways, thank you for making this great giveaway. I know the possibilities of winning are very minimal but just the fact that one person will be the lucky winner and be the proud owner of an iPhone 4 is nice to know in itself. For now I shall study linear systems of equations until my quiz. Happy choosing!

Mangster6302 (Jon)
    02-09-2011 07:06 AM
    In contract and not elgible for an iPhone upgrade.... using Android right now. Hook me up please!!
    02-09-2011 07:24 AM
    TIPB, the place where your obsession and insanity seem commonplace!! Glad to know I wasn't the only crazy person that couldn't wait for this phone!
    02-09-2011 08:48 AM
    Why I like TiPb:

I enjoy your educational dedication from the entire staff which provides news to all viewers. Often, a thankless effort that I appreciate ! Your a proven source of reliable media. Sincerely, Thank You !
    02-09-2011 09:02 AM
2,390 ... 93949596
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD