Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amadz

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
thanks!

great idea! thanks for organizing! i have found this site incredibly helpful in getting all my info up to date regarding the iPod touch and iPhone. thanks!

Zbird

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Still trying to decide to jump in now or wait until iPhone 5 and risk losing the unlimited data option. Winning a free phone would help me decide.

miamifan1733

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Just joined TiPb!!! Been a Verizon Customer since 2008 and have suffered through BB Storm 1 and BB Storm 2....Please bless me with the New Iphone 4!:D

Don't ya think I deserve it??? :p

Thank you!

Best of luck to everyone posting on here.

sheath94

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
You guys are awesome, I've been through CrackBerry, and Android Central, but because Verizon was the only carrier that worked where I grew up, I needed the Verizon iPhone... no luck. Until now!
You always kept me on track though, I've been keeping up with you since '08 checking for all sorts of updates with apple mobile devices, and you have yet to fail! Thanks for keeping us informed about all things apple.
P.S. My Girlfriend would be pissed if I went out and spent $199.99 on an iPhone when I need to pay my debts off. Here's to hoping and wishing, but weather I win you not I will stay loyal, you keep me alive and up top with my craving for apple information, and I look forward to the new rumors you always bring to us! I Love You Guys!!!

ARSkemp

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Good luck everyone. Would love a free Iphone 4. Been on verizon for ~ 8 years, this is going to be my first smartphone. Found this forum while searching for verizon iphone info, and I'm here to stay!

TonyT#IM

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone give-away

Top 5 reasons why I love TiPb:

5) TiPb is easy to listen to and is very informative.
4) Because Allyson Kazmucha is absolutely gorgeous.
3) You guys feel like old tech-y friends.
2) See # 4.
1) You guys are the best!

Keep up the great work. I look forward to listening to your podcasts on my new Verizon iPhone 4! :)

hodie63

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
iphones rock

I have always wanted an IPhone, so i am always looking at this web sight. and i have VZW and did not want to change carriers, So now i can have my cake and eat it too. You guys rock.

libero3647

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
iphone

tipb is agreat place to get information on pretty much anything you want. it gave me great insight on the purchase of the verizon iphone. looking forward to getting a new one here if i am lucky enough ot win. if not then i will just have to dig deep and buy one.

sunnyday2day

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I have been reading this tipb since the Ver Iphone was first announced....Out off all the info I have read.....you guys are the best......so......being a loyal verizon customer for many years, it would be way cool to get a FREE IPHONE!!!! I am bugging out at the mere thought. Thanks!!!

cr500taco#IM

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Getting an Verizon iPhone when it's available (hopefully, will win it) and love TiPb for the info. Seems to be the best site of what's happening now and the future.

Tallon

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
cool beans...!!!

I just recently found this site and cant believe the hours I could have saved over the years of endless search for answers on the web... I have been a smartphone/ipod user for a few years and will be for even more and this site is at the top of my bookmarks... thanks...!!!

arialovegv

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Pick me!

I'm a huge fan of TiPb. Their staff is always so helpful and know what they're talking about. I have been waiting for the iPhone for years and would SO appreciate it is TiPd would help me out by offering me one! You guys are the best!

jaccain

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Why I love you.....errr....TiPb

What is there NOT to love about you? The way you wink at me with your cursor, the smell of your webpage, the way you look at me when I scroll through your wonderous pages.....and you have an iPhone giveaway! Like some on here, I too recently found the site of my dreams. Where have you been all my web browsing days? I will never stray from you, my oh so ever informative dream come true maker! :eek:

mumawd

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
New member. Wow love this site. Found it looking for more info on the ipad, but started reading everything on here and learned so much. Wonderful place to get latest info and opinions. Crossing my fingers I may win a iphone too! Desperately need a new phone and i'm already a Verizon customer. ThAnKs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73