Hi TiPb.com

l love TiPb like I love Valentine's Day! The special day boyfriends & girlfriends exchange gifts. I love TiPb like I love roses but they have a lot of needles, which represent hard to win the Verizon iPhone. I love TiPb in my dream because I dreamed I won this iPhone for my wife's Valentine's Day. Anyway, I do not know how describe the word love for TiPb.com, but I would like to say many thanks for all the work you have done for our club.
    Thank you and good luck everyone.

Tony
    02-08-2011 07:31 PM
    Always dreamed of having an iPhone. Stuck with my BlackBerry for a couple of years now, but I'm dying to get my hands on an iPhone - especially an iPhone 4! Was so discouraged when all those problems occurred with the AT&T iPhone and now I'm excited that finally it is coming to Verizon! I will gladly switch carriers just to have this phone. I plan on using it for everything and I'm so excited to finally get one! TiPb is a great website, always let's me know the latest information on everything iPhone, iPod and iPad related! I also am a crack addict at the brother site Crackberry.com but I know making the switch will be easy! I mean who could resist an iPhone?! Good luck to all the entries!
    02-08-2011 07:32 PM
    I need a Verizon iPhone because we just switched to Verizon and I lost my AT&T iPhone and this Blackberry SUCKS!!!!! I would really love it if I had an iPhone again I visit TiPb.com several times a day to see if there is anything new I can update on my iPhone. Please send one this way. Thanks in advance.
    02-08-2011 07:32 PM
    I love coming to this site to get the most up to date and reliable information on the stuff that I want to know about!
    02-08-2011 07:34 PM
    I love TiPB and have been following the site for a bit now. The information is very up to date and I love the way the rest of the SPE family help each other out. I actually found this site when Crackberry joined the SPE family and have enjoyed it ever since. Yes, I was a Crackberry addict before. LOL. Sorry Kevin, had to leave. Keep up the good work guys. I would love to win the Verizon iPhone, but even if I don't, I just wanted to drop by and say awesome job TiPB!
    02-08-2011 07:36 PM
    i love this site so much because it always has the most current apple and mobile phone news and my first choice to find mobile tech news!!!!!!!:o:o:o
    02-08-2011 07:36 PM
    PLEASE - PICK ME. I'm loving this website - found it linked from Crackberry which I am now divesting from. Please help me speed up my departure from the Storm 2 I have been suffering with for almost 2 years now (feels like 14 years - must be such a dog of a phone)!!!!

Thanks!
    02-08-2011 07:37 PM
    i know i have asked for alot in my life, but an iphone from TiPb would really just ice my cake. further more i would finally get to become an apple fanboy pa PA PA PA PPLLEEAAASSEEEE (on my knees begging and slightly whimpering)
    02-08-2011 07:37 PM
    Big Fan of TiPb and I can't wait to activate this brand new Verizon iPhone 4 when I win!!!

I love this forum!!
    02-08-2011 07:40 PM
    you guys are the reason why i want to switch all my microsoft gadgets to apple gadgets...having an iphone will be a huge leap....
    02-08-2011 07:42 PM
    why do I love TiPb.com ,,, let me see, it makes me feel smart, and I like that feeling almost as much as I enjoy reading this great site ! ... enjoy your work, cheers
    02-08-2011 07:44 PM
    Would totally love to win an iPhone. Would mean I would have an Apple product and all my friends would then stop harping on me trying to convince me to convert over to Apple.
    02-08-2011 07:48 PM
    Alright where to begin... what in this site is there to not like?!?! Although this is my first post on this site, I have been using it to get ALL of my iphone, ipad, and itouch information and updates for a LONG time. Its so easy to find out the latest info and rumors. This site beats all those other imitation sites trying to give apple updates because no matter what, if its true its here. You guys have a great team behind this site making it perfect in every way possible!!! The community on this site is very helpful and amazing!! =D Rock on!! Now for the more important part, can I have an Iphone to give to my mom. She has always wanted one and I PROMISE everyone that if I do get picked, its going to my mom for her upcoming birthday!! Boy would she be excited!! I am thinking how happy she would be when she gets the phone of her dreams for her birthday!! Great site and THANKS to the wonderful team that works so hard to keep the community updated.
    02-08-2011 07:57 PM
    Tipb is the #1 spot for all your iphone needs. From rumors to walkthroughs this site satisfies every technological level needed. I have had Verizon for years even though you cant beat the network, it always lacked the presence of the iphone. AT&T service was always very bad around my way so now I have the opportunity to own an iphone just like millions of others and I am ready bring it on!!!
    Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread telling us why you love TiPb so much.

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!

DETAILS

- grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of a Verizon iPhone 4.
    - Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on February 9, 2011.
    Wow, i've been following you guys for so long now, tho just recently created an account, I just love <3 TiPb.com <3 so much because it keeps always up to date on everything that there is concerning my favorite devices no other webpage out there has the up to date info that i alway find here, you guys are my #1
    I have been viewing the tipb site for months trying to decide whether to wait for the Verizon iPhone or jump ship to AT&T. Now when it has finally come time for me to make my decision, I am broke and still confused.

If I win a free phone, it will make my decision, and my life, much easier. Please pick me. I promise that I will not post any ignorant or useless comments on the blogs ever. If I do you can have my phone back.
    02-08-2011 07:58 PM
    I visit tipb everyday for tips and news for my iPad. In would love a Verizon iPhone so i could ditch my androidn phone asap thank you.
    02-08-2011 08:01 PM
    I am new here and I already have learned more from TiPb than any other site.
    02-08-2011 08:07 PM
    I have never owned an iPhone, but I have owned most all Apple products. I could be persuaded to give up my Droid
    02-08-2011 08:10 PM
    I love Apples!!!
    02-08-2011 08:17 PM
    this is one my my absolute favorite sites. i love everything apple, and have this site bookmarked on just about every device i come in contact with. ive had verizon service for just about 10 years now and really really want an iphone 4!!!
    02-08-2011 08:21 PM
    I like tipb because its a blog that posts the most important new wether its jalibreaking to normal news. Also id like the verizon iphone since With ATT I miss a lot of calls. Thank you for the opportunity, i hope i win!
    02-08-2011 08:29 PM
    I love tipb. No other website keeps us udated with latest and greatest news.

Finally the AGE OF THE DROID on verizon is over. The iphone 4 came in kicking droid butts all over the place. Just as Will Smith did in I Robot movie.
    02-08-2011 08:35 PM
    I would love to try the iphone 4 on verizon!
    02-08-2011 08:40 PM
    I love Tipb. I check it many times everyday because there is always news coming out and Tipb is always on top of there game updating the site. I been dying for the day Verizon got the iPhone and checking Tipb hoping something would be announced. Now that day has come and Tipb is still my favorite site as im still w/o a verizon iPhone Turn my frown upside down......
    02-08-2011 08:47 PM
2,390 ... 8990919293 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD