Why do I love TiPb so? Because it's such an amazing source for up-to-the-minute iPhone/iPad news and comprehensive product reviews. And the staff seem genuinely passionate about their work. I've been glued to the site for the past few months in order to compile enough information to make an informed decision on which device to get and on which provider. I'd love to be entered for the new iPhone. The good folks here have already helped me decide on the VZW iPhone... winning one would be awesome! Thanks TiPb!
    02-08-2011 06:46 PM
    iLove Tipb because you guys stay updated more and you have different/better news then iPhoneHacks.com, ModMyi.com, Redmondpie.com, Ect. I read your news before theirs, sometimes it makes me think that they're getting (stealing) news from you guys and posting it up on their site in their own words (I just think that sometimes), well yeah, you guys are #1 on my list, great work!
    02-08-2011 06:47 PM
    I love TipB because it gives an Android user the opportunity to experience the greatness of iOS and Apple hardware quality by giving away a free iPhone.
    02-08-2011 06:47 PM
    I love TiPb, because there is a ton of info and support! The forums feels like a "community". I have set TiPb as a website that pulls up for me automatically each day!!
    02-08-2011 06:48 PM
    I love TiPb!!!!! Please let me win. Whenever I need news for iphone ipod and ipad, this is always the only site that I visit. I have been with big red since it was found and I would love to win it from you guys and have the most reliable and fastest network on my side.
    02-08-2011 06:52 PM
    Verizon, the iPhone, AND TiPb together as one family! OUTSTANDING! I hope you can adopt me into your wonderful family by sending me an iPhone!
    02-08-2011 06:53 PM
    TiPb: What it means to me.

T is for "Terrific " site that you have
    I is for "Insightful" articles that you write.
    P is for "Philly Cheese Steak" cause I'm hungry and can't think of anything else fitting that starts with a "P".
    B is for "Butylaminobenzyldimethylminoethanol" because its the longest word that starts with a B.
    02-08-2011 06:54 PM
    I love the App reviews. I have found some real gems from TiPb. Thanks!
    02-08-2011 06:56 PM
    just started visiting this site with the new iphone coming out. this is a pretty superior site for information.
    02-08-2011 07:00 PM
    because the chix at tipb are hot and I would be lost at iSea with-out them.
    02-08-2011 07:03 PM
    Dear TiPB,

I would like to win the Verizon iPhone 4. Just keeping up with the site has kept my faith that I will soon be able to have an iPhone on VZW. Also I am not allowed to purchase one at launch by my company, until further notice...

thank you
    02-08-2011 07:04 PM
    TiPb unequivocally has the best blog site bar none!!! I received an IPhone 3G 8 months ago from a friend and was looking for 1 site that I could learn the most about the IPhone, jailbreaking, and unlocking. It didn't take me long to locate TiPb and in retrospect I see that I visit this site far more than Yahoo which was my central spot of news. TiPb makes the IPhone fun and constantly interesting giving us an extremely comprehensive view that is current.

I look forward every Sunday and Wednesday to watching the podcast preempting me watching my favorite primetime TV shows; an no I don't have a DVR.

TiPb..you are the best and keep getting better and better!!

Yes, I'd be happy to humbly receive the IPhone 4..you got me for life TiPb.
    02-08-2011 07:06 PM
    If it wasn't for TiPB I would be so out of the loop on Apple news. The only way it could get better would be to read it on my new Verizon iPhone!
    02-08-2011 07:07 PM
    First off I want say tipb rocks! I've been an avid follower of the sit for about 8 months now. My friend originally told me about this awesome site, and I dont know what I would do without the super quick up to date posts. Everything I need to know about ios related topics I find here. Just want to say thanks guys and gals from tipb, you always keep me informed with latest and greatest ios news. Oh, and who wouldnt want to win a free iphone. Whoever wins an early congrats go's out to you. anyone who follows this site is already a winner IMO. Thanks again for the chance win awesome prizes and outstanding ios info.
    02-08-2011 07:10 PM
    I love TiPb because they're tweets are the most reliable source of iPhone news in the world. I check my twitter multiple times a day just to see what they have posted or if there is any exciting news. Love TiPb, will always support!
    02-08-2011 07:14 PM
    Love this site. It's the only one I go to for my apple iPod iPad and soon an iPhone. I cam always count on you guys to give me the latest and greatest. Thanks.
    LOVE Tipb.com. This is the best Isite since Sliceed Bread.
    Its about time they came out with this awesome phone to this awesome network. Unfortunately I signed my AT&T contract only weeks before the announcement. If I won the iPhone for Verizon I would tell AT&T where to put it. Please make this wish come true!!
    02-08-2011 07:18 PM
    I have always been on Verizon so I never got an opportunity to try out the iPhone so this might be my chance. I have been thinking about getting one when it comes out for Verizon and I have been on this site watching for news on it. I love this site. You are all on time with news and podcasts and such. I think I will have no problem with an iPhone in the future and not afraid to pick one up. Keep up the good work Team TiPb!!!!
    02-08-2011 07:18 PM
    It's My One Stop Shop for all things Apple. Keep up the good work.
    02-08-2011 07:19 PM
    ...those eyes!

Seriously, though, I must say that TiPb has the most attractive staff of any tech blog, hands down.

On a more practical note, I dig that TiPb gets its news out to us iDevice fans quicker (and in a much more digestable fashion) than any other tech blog out there. I am consistently amazed at how in-the-know I feel about the latest iDevice news after checking up on TiPb. Kudos, guys and gals!
    02-08-2011 07:21 PM
    I love all of the information provided.
    02-08-2011 07:21 PM
    I love tipb because of the amazing reviews and all the great deals. I also love the writer staff. thank u for this chance to win. The site is really enough !
    02-08-2011 07:24 PM
    HP ipaq, palm pilot, palm treo, iPhone 1, iPhone 2, iPad...this has been my sequence of mobile devices. As you can see there is a trend once I got the iPhone and tipb has been a part of that.

Thanks...
    02-08-2011 07:25 PM
    when work is over and it's time to unwind, starting with tipb helps me find things and apps to waste hours on!
    02-08-2011 07:26 PM
2,390 ... 8889909192 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD