This forum is incredible. I've heard about it from friends and just spent the last hour exploring it...cannot stop reading. I just came across this giveaaway opportunity and am SO EXCITED. Please select me - I'm a poor college student in need of a new phone!

Thanks!
    01-11-2011 05:44 PM
    Please me I love TiPB!
    Love to win one for my mom!
    i remember when the first time the orginal iphone came out i wanted one so bad....for fun i put a tin can on my counter at work and wrote "tips for iphone thank you", i was broke at the time, never really got nowhere but pennies and lint in the can but it was fun. went through phones and then ended up with android great phone, which is a great phone but i l know the iphone started it all ....now a free verizon iphone from tipd would be great....please pick me!!
    01-11-2011 05:45 PM
    Jus thought I would join in on the convo, I am a current blackberry owner and was on crackberry.com and was referred to this site and I am very excited to learn about the iPhone! Good luck to everyone here and thanks for having a good platform for us to participate!
    01-11-2011 05:45 PM
    i've been a verizon customer for years and always wanted to get an iphone. thank you tipb for this opportunity! it'd be nice if i could get a free one, but i'm getting one either way!
    01-11-2011 05:46 PM
    Finally I would Love to try out the Verizon Iphone. Now I can keep my ipod touch aside and enjoy the iphone coolness
    I love TiPb because they are going to give me a free iPhone so I can finally drop my Droid Incredible for good and finally be Happy with my iPhone...
    I need the iphone for Verizon so bad. I'm leaving Blackberry to go to Verizon to get the iphone 4 and it would be so much better if I were able to get it free and just be able to activate it. I've been wanting to get an iphone for a while, but didn't want it on AT&T and wala my dream comes true. Better service and I can say bye bye to my blackberry 6 after they have been promissing me Blackberry 6 for almost a year. LETS GO!!!!!!!! I'm ready to win this lol.

TIPB is the best site for any iphone news, figured that out really fast.
    01-11-2011 05:47 PM
    Wow, a Verizon iPhone would really make my day! TiPb rules!
    first post. i guess as someone on VZW it would be the first time i would need to post here. Would love to win the iphone. This site looks very helpful.
    I love TiPb thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!

And I'd love a Verizon iPhone!
    01-11-2011 05:48 PM
    I would love to ditch my Droid X for a Verizon iPhone!!! Im desperate and I even stooped to using my Droid X's wifi teather and Google voice so I could have a fake me out Verizon iPhone -__-.

I love TIPB and the coverage of all things Apple!!!!!
    Is would be an awesome gift for my wife.

Btw, I love tipb! It's the only podcast that I subscribe to in iTunes. It's the only blog (& blog staffers) that I follow on twitter and the #1 websites visited in my Mac browser.

Thanks for the great iOS news
    A free verizon iPhone would be awesome. Especially considering I'm going to have to get one for both my wife and I to replace our awful Blackberry Storm 1's. Please please please. Lol
    I'd love an iPhone for Verizon (it would replace my Droid). Love the tipb podcasts.
    I would LOVE a Verizon iPhone....I have always wanted one but never wanted to make the jump from Verizon to AT&T since all my friends that have an iPhone cant stand the service with them! I love this site along with all the other sites you are partnered with! A+++
    I'd use the Verizon iPhone both for phone calls and data-tethered to my laptop. Can't wait to finally standardize on the iPhone for all my communications needs, including voice and data. Have a pile of apps that I use with my Touch (2nd generation) that will have a new home as well.
    Can't wait to get the Verizon iPhone, getting one from TIPB would be so much better!! The first place that I plan to go with my phone is TIPB.com. My girlfriend always yells at me, "you don't even have an iPhone, why are you reading that website". Well Kelly, when TIPB sends me a Verizon iPhone and you have to wait in line I'll be laughing at you. Thanks TIPB, you're great!!!
    I have waited and waited for the iphone to come to verizon!! goodbye blackberry, hello iphone !!
    I'd love to try out an iPhone on Verizon to see if it would be better than AT&T and to see what else might be different. TipB you guys rule for always keeping me up to date with news and apps on my phone, I check your site daily and you guys don't let me down. Thanks for the contest.
    TiPB is my source for all things Apple. I have been waiting for a Verizon iPhone and am ready to jump in!
    01-11-2011 05:49 PM
    Read TiPb daily. Entered the contest for the iPhone 4 giveaway and won the popular vote by a mile, but only won runner up prize (which I never received or contacted about). Still read daily. Thanks TiPb!
    I already have an iPhone 3GS and don't intend to switch carriers to Verizon, so I really don't need a Verizon iPhone. I think my wife would like to get one though (as would my teenagers). I'm getting very close to defending my dissertation, and she's been really supportive the whole time. I think it would be cool to present her with a new phone and not have to cut into the school loan repayment fund.
    I would really appreciate a Verizon iPhone. I would finally be able to ditch my ipod touch 2G and get a true upgrade. Also I love TiPb because I get all my iOS news here.
    01-11-2011 05:50 PM
2,390 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD