Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemac941

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I've tried the rest...I'm ready for the...

best....if imitation is the most sincere form of flattery than forgive the Iphone for becoming narcisstic! I'm annoyed with my DROID x...OH BOYO IT CRASHES SINCE FROYO!

Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread telling us why you love TiPb so much.

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!

DETAILS

- grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of a Verizon iPhone 4.
- Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on February 9, 2011.

chrisaskew46

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
iPhone Newby with Verizon

I am a long time Blackberry user and tired of waiting around for Verizon to have the best of what Blackberry has to offer. Using this website and browsing the forums have convinced me it was time for the change over to iPhone! Thanks for all your help and looking forward to the change!

tpierce67

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
This is a GREAT giveaway idea. This forum ROCKS! I used to be an iPhone user but couldn't stand the horrible service I was getting with AT&T I was forced to give up and go back to VZW......where I adopted the Android technology.
Now that Big Red finally got their grubby little hands on the NEW iPhone.........I have to have it. Android is good and all but let's face it.......iOS is more refined, polishied, and just flat out works.

This forum is THE best source of information, help, and just all around good people and I would LOVE to win one of the best devices on the market so I can participate in this forum once again.

Thank you and good luck everyone.

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I need one :)

I've been an Apple (and Verizon) user since the very beginning, and the iPhone is the last piece of the puzzle. I've been waiting (im)patiently for the announcement and would be very lucky to get an iPhone 4!

chicubfan08

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I have to have one!

I have had an Android phone for like three years just waiting for the day to get an Iphone. I love my ipad and all its apps, and can't wait to have the same abilities on my phone! Thank you TiPb for supplying me with all my "need to knows" on a daily basis about the best electronic devices ever.

ballajb

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Great site

I check TiPb.com everyday for all the latest apple info. I like how they post a lot of how-to articles and videos explaining new products.

I would like to be the winner of the Verizon iPhone 4 because Verizon has the best service out there

Hornet38#CB

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Tipb is awesome!!

I love this site, whenever I need some help with my iPhone I just head into the forums and BAM! I can get an answer. Also how else would I stay up to date on the latest iPhone/iPad news.

This is the best site hands down!

beasleybiz

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
TiPb Thanks

Even though I have been a Blackberry, and more recently an Android User I have followed TiPb site and webcast for a while to keep up with my Touch/iPad needs for news. With Verizon releasing the iPhone 4 very shortly I would love the chance to win one.

anniyan428

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Thank You TiPb!

I wanna start off by saying that I bought a Macbook Pro for college this year and have been absolutely blown away by it and I was immediately sucked into the Apple world. That being said, TiPb is the my favorite tech, not only Apple blog, that I visit regularly. Rene and Georgia's posts are always well informed, love the show, and many of your articles/discussions have influenced my purchases in both my iPod and iPad. I would love the opportunity to join the iPhone family after switching to Verizon a few months ago and what better way than through TiPb :) Thanks for the opportunity!

firedog25

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb.com because of the amount of news/gossip it provides us, the users. My decision to wait to get a new mobile phone was partly because of TiPb and the decision to wait for the iPad2 is based largely on information, gossip, and rumors from TiPb. Not to mention you guys have a store of goodies with pretty competitive prices. Is that enough kissing up? If not I can kiss more ass, I don't normally kiss ass but I know how to smooch it up if it's required. Did I mention the beautiful people that write for TiPb? Yah, I can't leave that out.

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Verizon!

a lot of upper management frowned upon the fact that i was a Verizon employee that had an iphone, but that never mattered to me as i constantly flaunted its capabilities over Verizon's smartphone selection at the time. The reason that i switched from my iphone to a moto droid was primarily for multitasking and widgets, but also because the area i live in has mediocre ATT service (paid ETF to keep my number).

Now, with multitasking, facetime, retina display AND verizon's network strength, my family and i finally have the choice to switch back to the #1 smartphone on the market. A lot of my friends have criticized me for giving up on Android, however, i've constantly use the argument that I am not a fanboy; I just go with the technology flow.

Winning an iphone would be fantastic because i will be needing to buy a few of them and tipb.com could definitely save me some cash.

Keep bringing the news!!

xsilentxninjax

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
why you ask ?!?!?!

i love TiPb because it allows me to tell other people that have iphones what their phones can do, and what they aren't doing right with their phones. making me, who has never had an iphone but has always wanted one, to make them look like fools. :D

gimpbabe

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
This is my first post. But, the site is very helpful in troubleshooting issues and providing news/updates.

Thanks for the chance to win the iPhone.

lmtemple

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I need an iphone!

I am SO glad I found this site! I have been reading it daily, since I found out that as a Verizon customer I can FINALLY get an iphone! This is now a daily site for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2