Good Bye Crackberry, it's been a great run. You helped me through as a newbie; but I must say good bye. I started with a Storm; but with no Storm 3 and no Torch on Verizon I am off to the evil empire. TiPb.. may the force be with you!! Guide me!! Help me!! Thanks... and a free phone would be nice!
    02-08-2011 04:23 PM
    I love TiPb for the giveaways.
    02-08-2011 04:27 PM
    Free iPhone...need I say more, really!

I am new to the Tipb.com community, but I have followed you since August '10. I really enjoy your videos that Rene and Georgia dish out as I learn a lot from them and they help me get in touch with my inner geek! I have learned the dark ways of the Jailbreak world with you guys and I get to impress my friends with what I have done to my iPhone 3Gs.
    I would really like to have an iPhone 4 as money is extra tight lately and I really can not dish out $200 for a new phone, hence why I have a hand-me-down iPhone 3Gs...but, I am not complaining.

Anyway, keep up the good work Tipb.com peeps and thank you for all your help and support that you provide for free!!
    02-08-2011 04:27 PM
    I love your site because of all the great information you have about the iPhone 4. I've been a Verizon customer for years and when I heard about them getting the phone this was the first site I came to to get all the great information about what was going on with it. Thanks!
    02-08-2011 04:29 PM
    TiPb delivers the goods, like nobody's business!!!
    02-08-2011 04:29 PM
    I don't trust any other website. And the name. TiPb. Just awesome!
    02-08-2011 04:31 PM
    i want to win cause i like tipb
    02-08-2011 04:32 PM
    Thanks TiPB for having this contest! I am a huge TiPB and Apple fan! I go on your site everyday religiously!!! I listen to your podcast every single week and although i'm not able to make it live every week i am subscribed to your show on iTunes and listen to it the second it gets posted. I really would like to have the Verizon iPhone so this way I can give it to my girlfriend that goes to school in another state and this way we can facetime each other and i can see her everyday.

Thanks for keeping me up to date with all my Apple and iPhone news!! TiPB ROCKS!!!!!
    02-08-2011 04:32 PM
    I'm so tired of my blackberry and its horrible browser and lack of cool apps; I can't wait to be an iPhone owner now that its on VZW. I would have switched a long time ago if it weren't for my husband saying no. As soon as I found out the VZW was finally getting the iphone I added TiPb to my daily RSS feeds and I have been studying up for when I can put all this info to good use.

With all the info I am getting from TiPb, I know I am going to be a total iPhone junkie.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into making this a one stop shop for all things iPhone.
    02-08-2011 04:33 PM
    I love your site and I check it every day, for all the latest updates on iphone, ipad, ipod and itouch. But never sign up until now. I have check up on your site thru skygrid. But now with verizon getting the iphone (about time :-) ) I have check with your site for everything. For a baby boomer this site is very helpful.....
    02-08-2011 04:34 PM
    I've been a long time fan of the smart phone expert websites especially TIPB back then it was called "The Iphone Blog." I follow TIPB for all the iphone/itouch related news. I love the informative articles, leaks, rumors, and even reviews. I love Tipb.com and I have always been loyal to remaining on Verizon. I wanted an iphone since it was first released on ATT but was never willing to switch carriers. I checked TIPB every day to find out if there was any news on a Verizon iphone. After years of rumors and disappointment I finally gave up and thought it would never happen and renewed my contract with another Verizon phone. Then finally my wishes were granted when Verizon announced the iphone last month, unfortunately it was too late, I would have to wait for my new contract to expire or risk paying full retail (not in my budget). This would be a great prize to win and I wouldn't have to carry around my phone and iTouch anymore. But even if I don't win, I will still follow and continue to love this website.
    02-08-2011 04:37 PM
    Please be my savior from at&t and grant me an iPhone 4 from verizon. Hope I win TIPB.

Thanks
    02-08-2011 04:39 PM
    I love tipb because of all the Great info and the wonderful cast of characters that write for the site. There seems to be the perfect mix of personalitys and it makes for great reading. And now that there is tipb tv I get to watch the drop dead gorgeous Georgia on my iPhone, what more could I ask for? Well ok, I guess Rene is pretty ok too but Georgia takes the cake! So what more could I ask for..... A verizon iPhone please!
    02-08-2011 04:40 PM
    What I love most about tipb is the two podcasts! I follow on twitter too but I love curling up and listening to the podcasts! Oh and I want an iPhone.
    02-08-2011 04:41 PM
    TIPB keeps me updated with all the latest info that I need and helpful tips and tricks to make things run smoother!
    02-08-2011 04:43 PM
    Tipb has been a great site for obtaining info on apple products... I'm with verizon and now that the iphone is available, I need one! :0) the podcasts have been great, along with the general posting every day. I'm constantly checking my twitter for new info..... now I'm just missing the verizon iphone to complete everything! :0) :0)
    02-08-2011 04:44 PM
    I'll take it!
    02-08-2011 04:45 PM
    tipb.com is the number one place I go to for information about upcoming news and equipment. They know how to put it technology language in to normal people terms. They are the first place I check whenever I open up safari. Tipb.com is like facebook for me. I love tipb and all of its staff.
    02-08-2011 04:45 PM
    I have been waiting for iphone to come to verizon so long. Being a baby boomer: I is the easy phone for us to get use to. Very user friendly. I have an itouch now and I didn't have to read any manuals to learn how to use it. All my other phones I always had to get help on this or that. The only reason way I didn't order an iphone yet, is my contact isn't up for renew yet and I have to wait until the end of the year.
    02-08-2011 04:46 PM
    Hey,

So I would really like to win the new Verizon Iphone. I am a android user and for the longest time have been a faithful subscriber to the androidcentral blog (They are great by the way). But I have always wished that the iphone would come to VZW, but last year for some reason, I didn't believe it, so I got the DROID X. It has been a phenomenal phone, but my wish came true this year. Since the days leading up to the VZW announcement I have been glued to TiPB's page. You guys have provided me wonderful information and even insight into switching to the iphone (ie. apps, google syncing and even nav system options) Unfortunately, because I just upgraded to the Droid X last year, I am unable to purchase the iphone (especially at the out of contract price). So I would greatly appreciate winning the new iphone and even if I don't, I still will stay glued to you guys blog.

Maurice
    02-08-2011 04:49 PM
    I've been working at Verizon for over 5 years and have actually had 4 att iphones. Now it comes to our service and employees can't order it. would love to win one!!
    02-08-2011 04:52 PM
    I love the reach arounds
    02-08-2011 04:53 PM
    I like the help tipb gives me in becoming part of the Apple world. First with my iPad and hopefully with an iPhone next.
    02-08-2011 04:54 PM
    Ohh...

its my dream to have an iphone 4

even by just looking the picture of it already draws me......

How i wish i could win that thing

but too impossible...
    02-08-2011 05:01 PM
    I left AT&t right before the iphone first came out because I kept loosing calls and customer service became horrible since the days of Cingular. I ahev dreamed and dreamed of the day that Verizon would get the iphone. Please pick me. Thank you for offerring one up.
    02-08-2011 05:03 PM
2,390 ... 8586878889 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD