I heart TiPb bc they always post the most relevant iphone news, tips, and tricks before anyone. They are usually hours -- and most times days -- ahead of the other iphone forums. thanks again
    02-08-2011 04:00 PM
    I am new to apple products and have an iPhone on order. TiPb has been and will be an incredible resource for that purchase. I look forward to learning and contributing to the community. Bye bye BB.
    02-08-2011 04:01 PM
    One of the best sites for news and tips for everything iOS. Great giveaways too
    02-08-2011 04:02 PM
    I learned of TIPB while trying to find information about the Verizon Iphone prior to the announcement of it's release. The information i obtained from tipb was right on and very valuable. Since then I have followed along as the Verizon Iphone was announced, then pre-sale, And now as it becomes available in the stores. I have been waiting and hoping that Verizon would receive the iphone for 2 years now. I have wanted one since it came out. I got an Ipod Touch last year and that made me want the Iphone even more. But i was not going to go to ATT as Verizon has been top notch in my area. So finally it is here and i have been saving some extra cash to purchase it. I can't wait to actually be able to use my own, and git rid of the LG flip phone that I have had for 3 years now. I didn't want to get a new phone and use my upgrade. I knew if i did then the iphone would be released right after I used the upgrade.

So in closing, PICK ME!!!
    02-08-2011 04:03 PM
    I am new to this site and it is amazing! Learning everything I need to know about iPhones - and more!
    02-08-2011 04:03 PM
    I love tipb for knowing what us readers want to know.

Tipb always finds something to bring to us every day non stop. Yes some days they have more then others but they never stop giving us information. Some people may not care for all of it but it could still mean a lot to someone else. I have been a reader for over 2 years now and I can't stop reading and check what tipb has to say today. Keep up the good work guys sorry it took so long for me to register to be apart of the action.
    02-08-2011 04:06 PM
    I need the Verizon iPhone 4 to use in my YouTube review and comparison to AT&T's version! I love Tipb also known as Best Tips in smartphone tech and beyond!
    02-08-2011 04:06 PM
    TIPB is what got me hooked on the iPhone. You guys provide the best news, tips, and tricks. I need the Verizon iPhone Woop Woop
    02-08-2011 04:07 PM
    I love TiPb for getting me the newest iPhone info! I was referred by a friend, and what a great referral.

And the icing on the cake is the chance to get a new iphone! I'm already on the best network, and finally a chance to use the iPhone designed for it! Thanks TiPb!
    02-08-2011 04:08 PM
    wow finally hearing about the iphone coming to verizon is amazing.. and tipb giving it for free makes it even better.. hope to get on the band wagon soon.. love the forum tipb.
    02-08-2011 04:09 PM
    Tipb is the Sheznit!!!
    02-08-2011 04:11 PM
    my jealous sister wants one. it is awesome and whoever wins is going to be pleased. good luck to all!
    02-08-2011 04:12 PM
    I read a few times a day every day and you all bring me the content that I want to see. Keep up the good work. The main reason I'm posting is that I'm stuck under contract and stuck under android right now. I'm ready to be done with it plain and simple and this looks to be my best bet so I'd love to get my hands on a nice new Verizon iPhone since I've been waiting impatiently from 2007 until now.
    02-08-2011 04:12 PM
    ... that it's my *only* source for information on the iPhone!
    02-08-2011 04:14 PM
    Who wouldn't love Tipb?!? I am not trying to purposefully sound like I am sucking up, but I very much enjoy tipb on a daily basis. I would not consider myself a tipb fanboy as I do check up on other sites such as gizmodo, engadget, macrumors 9to5Mac, etc. However I can honestly say I tend to start off my firefox tabs with tipb as I right click "Open in New Tab" as I check my daily tech websites. Tibp tends to be reliable, it grabs my attention, and it offers diverse topics from other competitive products or websites to all the jailbreaking goodness. I am a long time follower (good ole days of theiphoneblog.com) and have no reason to stop now. I just love it! Keep it up guys.

Sidenote: I have been waiting for a Verizon iPhone since day one. I am really excited about switching whether or not I win the contest.
    02-08-2011 04:14 PM
    Thanks for the nice website.
    02-08-2011 04:16 PM
    I'm new to the Apple device world, with an iPod Touch 4G. It has been an absolute life-changer, and TiPb has been a great way for me to find my way in what I can accomplish with this wonderful thing. The only thing missing is a full-blown phone capability. An actual iPhone would complete me.

TiPb has been the helium in this new balloon of love.
    I get all my iPad and iPod Touch info here. I use it to answer a lot of friends questions as well.
    A verizon iphone from Tipb would be great since i work for SPRINT
    TiPb is hands down the best iPhone/iPad/iPod resource on da web.........TiPb is "da BOMB"
    02-08-2011 04:17 PM
    Tipb has the most up to date and accurate iphone news avaliable
    02-08-2011 04:20 PM
    TiPB has been my sole source for everything Iphone. Being a droid owner, visiting TiPB made me feel like i was an Iphone owner. Now that it has finally landed on Verizon, TiPB would greatly help in the process of transitioning to everything Iphone!
    02-08-2011 04:20 PM
    Why do I love TiPB so much? Hmm... Here it is: When I wake up in the moring, first thing I do is go online and click on TiPB Bookmark that I have saved on my browser toolbar. I read and read and read until satisfied. Every hour to the hour I check in with TiPB for new news updates because I AM OBSESSED WITH YOU GUYS. If you were to monitor me for a day, you would see how I rely on you for every bit of info and news regarding the iPhone. Forget the rest of the techno blogs, they have nothing on you guys, and I sincerely mean that. I hope you see how much I love and rely on all you guys at TiPB.

Kind Regards,

iPhoneManiax
    02-08-2011 04:21 PM
    I love TiPb because they give the best info/advice on the products I love! Giving away stuff like Verizon iPhones is just icing on the cake!
    02-08-2011 04:22 PM
    Tibp keeps me updated on all apple news.
    02-08-2011 04:22 PM
2,390 ... 8485868788 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD