Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(8897)

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
TiPb have great coverage, the best part is you aren't complete fanboys. The sprinkling in of competitor news is very nice, but you gotta love all the iPhone and iPad info

TuanNg

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Great Editors at TiPb!

Hi Georgia & Ritchie,

My name is Tony Nguyen. I have been reading TiPb for at least two years since I have the iPhone 3G. Editors at TiPb have been working so hard to show and tell us tips, tricks or new products and apps from Apple and third parties. Specially, I want to name Georgia & Ritchie. They both are doing great job and I would like to appreciate to both of you and other editors for doing that. Therefore, I love to read TiPb everyday! My iPhone 3G is about to end 2 years contract in March, but I have not decided to upgrade because I am waiting for Verizon iPhone. Hopefully, I win this new iPhone and replace my old slow one. Thank you so much and good luck TiPb!

Tony

mgrossba1

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win the iphone 4. I have been using the droid for almost 2 years waiting for the iphone to come to verizon. I just renewed my contract last summer and was devastated that I wasted it on a droid to now find out the iphone is finally here. Please let me win so I can join the club.

Bro-row

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have been visiting this site since it began as it is the greatest source for news and information on the Iphone. I have been waiting for years for the Iphone to come to Verizon and now that it is... it is safe to say that you will see me ever day... in an official TiPb member sort of way...

lazydogrex

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is the "go-to" place

TiPb is the go-to site for everything iPhone ... and iPad! I look forward to a long relationship with TiPb and a Verizon iPhone.

deadkenny64

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPB because they always provide up to the minute news and information in a friendly manner. You are the top link in my bookmarks.

Last edited:

mrjack

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Boom Shakalaka

TiPb is my only reliable and true source of all things iPhone!! I check it at least twice a day and love how they present everything. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT TiPb!!! + a new Verizon iPhone 4 would be TOTALLY rad!! Keep me in mind~~ I can finally jump ship!

tsuehpsyde

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I love you guys because, well, you try your best to keep up to date with the latest iOS device news, and sprinkle in some generic Mac news as well; this pretty much covers all of the Apple news I tend to go looking around for.

I check other news sites for different angles, but rarely do I find stories not here @ TiPB. That, and the shows you've started recently are pretty cool as well.

As always, thanks for the great giveaways!

vzuser

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I am a forever Verizon subscriber, which always = no iPhone :( With the iconic iPhone FINALLY coming to big red, there is no doubt that sometime in the future I will have one. I would always "visit" your great site to "read only" all of your insightfull information, but now I have a reason to create an account and be more interactive. Thank you TiPb!!!! I would love to win your iPhone 4 give-away.

daso

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
TIPB is my everyday stop for new news on my Ipad and hopefully my new Verizon Iphone if I win so I'll have to check in twice as much

flyinitalian

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't have an iPhone ): yet!!! I do have an iPad. I love you guys because I know I can come to this site for the most updated info. Your forums are great. Keep up the good work!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73