You guys rule! My #1 authority for everything iOS related!
    02-07-2011 10:16 AM
    I would love to win an iPhone so that I can have a phone that is made from the tears of unicorns.
    02-07-2011 10:18 AM
    TiPb is my #1 source for iPhone/iPad news. If I'm in the know on the iPhone/iPad it's because of TiPb!

Appreciate all your hard work TiPb crew!

Thanks!
    DJ
    02-07-2011 10:21 AM
    I have Verizon as a company phone which I am allowed to use as a personal phone. I have be reading the rumors for 2 years and have been waiting for this phone!!! I would love to win one!!!! Tipb.com rocks with the latest and greatest up to the minute information. Woooo Hooooo!!!!

Keep up the great work!
    Darron
    Last edited by darronmiller; 02-07-2011 at 10:30 AM.
    02-07-2011 10:24 AM
    I <3 TiPb because they give away such great prizes!!
    02-07-2011 10:42 AM
    I love TiPb because of all the great articles, helpful tutorials, and awesome product reviews. Also, it doesn't hurt that Georgia is gorgeous.
    02-07-2011 10:51 AM
    Great site for iOS news, I check it everyday! Plus, I'd love to win this because I work for a college and I will be stuck in Blackberry hell if I can't get an iPhone!
    02-07-2011 10:55 AM
    i love TiPb because I always find out the newest info about iPhones here!
    02-07-2011 11:15 AM
    Ooooh count me in! I would love an iPhone! I'm new to this site, but I don't think it will ever get old!
    02-07-2011 11:16 AM
    Roses are red, violets are blue
    I'd give it for Valentines Day if won from you

To my girlfriend stuck on that network Verizon
    we could FaceTime at will from horizon to horizon

The Xs and Os would fly through the air
    of whom might see them, we'd have not a care

For as techie and geekie as we both are today
    in absence of together, oh how we'd play

So TIPB it's all up to you
    will my roses be red, will my violets be blue?
    02-07-2011 11:22 AM
    A Verizon iPhone from TiPb! Amazing!

I absolutely love this site! I check it multiple times a day. It keeps me updated on all things iPhone, iPad and iPod. The reviews are in depth, the articles are very informative, and there's a friendly team that delivers all of it to us. There's no telling how many times I've consulted this site for help with my iPod and found success.

Keep up the good work everyone!

P.S. I'm so over Android. Apple products "just work".
    02-07-2011 11:24 AM
    I think TiPB is awesome because they always have the most up to date, accurate information on ALL apple products. They are always my first source for information regarding the hottest items on the market today (or in the near future!).
    02-07-2011 11:26 AM
    TiPb is a great source of information and I'm excited for the Verizon iphone!
    02-07-2011 12:07 PM
    I love TiPb because Chad gives the best user updates on the PIMG revolution! VIVA PING!

Please save me from the iPhone release "experience" -_-;
    02-07-2011 12:22 PM
    Mclovin the tipb
    02-07-2011 12:28 PM
    TiPb is the only place to get any iphone/ipad/ipod info! There is only one choice because you guys make sure to cover everything and anything somewhat related. It's a simple reason of why I love TiPb because it is the only choice to me!

iPhone on verizon's service is going to be something amazing to play with!
    02-07-2011 12:53 PM
    I would love to win a Verizon iPhone because all the staff have been so helpful for me with all the tips and tricks that have helped me to set up all of my iOS devices and you have been my tech blog for Apple ever since i found your site. Please keep up the excellent standard of you site.
    I would really love to win!!
    02-07-2011 12:54 PM
    TiPb is one of the most inivative websites and communities to hit web since the invetion of the iPhone!!! You can find all you need to know about the iPhone and the iPad through articles, videos, forums and their, always entertaining, podcast. If this is your first time to the website, you will enjoy yourself for hours on end!!! And if you haven't listen to the iPhone or iPad podcast, go get it now and have your mind blown away with tips and tricks and the ever funny hosts!!!
    02-07-2011 01:14 PM
    The iPhone would be the perfect valentines gift
    So i can do face time with those who i miss
    My fam who lives thousand miles away
    Would finally call me face to face
    With its high dynamic range
    I could finally share
    Those very special moments
    I use to spend with them
    I would love to win the iPhone4
    Winning this contest
    It's all that i have wished for
    02-07-2011 01:48 PM
    What makes me keep TiBb pinned to my Chrome browser is the personalities. I think everyone brings something different and fresh and it doesn't hurt that TiBb gives readers a wide assortment of information, guides and reviews. I also find many of the images in the articles funny especially the AT&T Death Star.
    02-07-2011 01:49 PM
    love TIPB for being the only place I trust on iphone news, jb updates
    02-07-2011 02:53 PM
    Pick me! :-)
    02-07-2011 03:47 PM
    The reason i love TiPb so much is because i used this site all the time to find great apps for my ipod touch. I also used the forums a lot to fix some problems with my ipod touch. overall a great site for apple products, as some forums do relate to macs. hopefully, i can come here for help for an iphone rather than an ipod touch.
    02-07-2011 04:04 PM
    Oye, where do I begin? TiPb.com has been my essential spot to get reliable up-to-date information on my apple products. I'm a college student, and currently own a macbook, ipod, and ipad. I would have an iPhone, but unfortunately I've been on Verizon's network. I have been waiting for it and last november I had to cave and decided to get a blackberry. Worst choice, and unfortunately stuck in contract for almost 2 more years. Hope you guys can help me out, and continue the great work.
    02-07-2011 04:14 PM
    TiPb is the iPhone manual I never had. Every time I have a problem or want to learn something new, I read TiPb. TiPb gave me the knowledge to attempt a Jailbreak on my 3Gs. I would have never had the courage to attempt such a thing without TiPb.
    02-07-2011 04:36 PM
2,390 ... 7980818283 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD