Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetytx

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iphone 4 for Verizon.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never won anything in my life and this would be great!

geo_smith

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Need a verizon iPhone

I need to win a Verizon iPhone basically, well......it's probably the only way I can obtain one. The last time I switched to a smart phone 4 years ago, the screen got hit with a golf ball and now the wife refuses to allow me to purchase a new one. Also, Verizon is the only decent carrier here in the Northeast.

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'll like to throw my name in that hat plz. I've been lurking for a while and have always found this forum community to be the most cordial, the staff are firm but fair, and don't look down their noses at others. The regulars are knowledgeable and always seem to make time for the newer members without being condescending or rude. I've been a member on almost every forum imaginable, cars, guns, cameras, computers, law enforcement, and this forum always seems the most inviting with the least amount of drama.

Last edited:

MarifulD

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Just found this site and I'm hooked. As a new owner of an iPad, this site has been invaluable to me in terms of learning how to use it. I really appreciate the tips section!

KaiFeng

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been following your website since before I got my first iPhone(3G). You guys helped me make the iPhone choice with all your news and reviews. There is a great mix of personalities that give a very good perspective on anyone's potential uses for the iDevices
I can honestly say that it's my first and oftentimes only place I need to go for iOS device news, and tips. I especially like the video accessory reviews and TiPB TV.

Thanks!

igno11

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
A free phone would be awesome for me. I have never been lucky enough to get an iphone or ipod or anything. This would be so cool because its both an Iphone and its free

TiC

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I just found this cool website and its been great reading all the info! I have been researching iPhone and Droid.

I am eligible for an upgrade on Verizon and the Storm2 bites! I am reading all I can about the Verizon iPhone and Droid Family (2 or X). I want the coolest phone between the two, and the best choice!

I've signed up for the Verizon iPhone when it comes out, but I haven't told my husband... I have even installed the itunes software.... now somehow I have to tell my hubby... hey look a cool contest!!! Hmmm... If I was to win then my husband wouldn't fuss so much about the costs! He hates that I am such a gadget geek! :D Hey now that could break the ice!

I could also report to this site about my experiences with my new Verizon iPhone!

Great contest guys!!

Oh Boy! I have been Secretly wanting an iPhone since they first came out!!!

Thanks for all your info & tips! :D

TiC.

Rickolas

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
iPhone Prize

If I were to describe TiPB in one word, I would say "PERFECT." You are easily able to notice the amazing quality through their work. Keep it up.

saraminda

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm new here and what better way to drive in newbies than with a brand new iphone dangling in front of them. I was surfing through your pages and you can learn a lot here! Thanks so much!!

munchkinsdad

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I Love TiPb for this reason alone... It is the most comprehensive, informational, user-friendly site I have seen in a long time. I decided to Google the best iPhone forum on the net and I came up with "this is the second best iPhone forum" referring to another site. After browsing through TiPb (the forum that comment originated from), I knew you would be the only informational and helpful forum I would need for my transition from ancient technology to a more advanced creative smartphone.

My main reason for not switching sooner? I've been a loyal customer to VZW for 20 years and even though the iPhone always pulled my heart strings..VZW was a stronger force. So with that, thanks for the opportunity to win a VZW branded iPhone!

Dcnc

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Love it

I cannot put my iPad down. I keep finding more and more cool things on your site! How could I have gotten by before this point - without this fabulous site and resource? Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

ageofanxiety

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
This site is great because it always has the most up to date information on (many of) Apple's products. I've been trying to decide whether or not to get an iphone when the one for verizon come out. I've been reading up on the iphone in general here and comparing it to other phones currently on the market. I can't say that I've decided yet but I'm definitely going to keep looking at this site's info. I enjoy how thorough and interesting you make your posts especially things like your reviews and walkthroughs.

jagman83

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Look forward to being a part of your community. I find myself constantly having to defend the iPhone and iPad so it is nice to find a site that supports my feelings about these products. I would love to win an iPhone 4, it would save me some money as I was planning on buying one the minute they are available anyway. Winning the iPhone would make it that much easier to get rid of this POS Samsung Fascinate. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR